Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her ‘Decorate for Christmas’ vlog. Omg that spag Bol she made looks vile 🤢. She really is a terrible cook. Everything from a jar 🙄 it’s not even as though she’s too busy either!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She also said that she will be telling some PG stories on her podcast (what a beg) so stay tuned for that🤣🤣 probs that she had fake sex with one of those boys she met at the hostel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Phones mum crying about rash over most of her body (that’s now got worse and spread) asking what to do? Go to the doctor! Also, not Julie telling her that it’s fine? 😂 Jesus.

Reactions: 5
Phones mum crying about rash over most of her body (that’s now got worse and spread) asking what to do? Go to the doctor! Also, not Julie telling her that it’s fine? 😂 Jesus.
Lazy parenting from Joolie once again!

Reactions: 4
Jesus, Did she cook that lasagne on the radiator 😳🤢
Her food is always so undercooked and zero seasoning it’s painful to look at, I hope she cooks the Christmas dinner for longer than the advised times or she’ll be feeding her family pink turkey. Also I get that she’s young and doesn’t cook much (won’t pretend I didn’t make some questionable looking meals at uni!) but it’s just hilarious that she’s sat down before and said about becoming a food channel and being a foodie etc. yet can’t even make chips look appealing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet people ate before they went to the friends Xmas party if they were the food choices made by Ana’s skanky hands.. the sandwiches were hanging off the platters ready to drop onto floor when she filmed them close up.
Also why would you go to radio 1 in that outfit especially when covered in a rash? Hope they cleaned that chair afterwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet people ate before they went to the friends Xmas party if they were the food choices made by Ana’s skanky hands.. the sandwiches were hanging off the platters ready to drop onto floor when she filmed them close up.
Also why would you go to radio 1 in that outfit especially when covered in a rash? Hope they cleaned that chair afterwards.
If the ‘cleaning the chair afterwards’ was said in relation to the rash, thats a disgusting comment to make. I get really bad eczema, especially at this time of year when its cold. Should I have to clean up everything I touch incase I infect anyone else? No, because its not contagious. Such a hurtful comment to people who get the same and similar skin conditions.

What Ana has sounded like an eczema flare up, she said she got it when she was younger, it looks similar and she was wrong when she said if it were that it would only be on the ‘inner’ bits of her body (I get it everywhere but😂).

Regardless, that outfit is the last thing she wants to wear when she has it, she wants light and loose clothing as to not irritate it!

Reactions: 15
My mum would probably have said that 🙈… definitely needed an arm hanging off before she sent me to the doctors 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I didn’t mean cause of the rash I’m not that insensitive meant from the fake tan and stuff.

Reactions: 4
I'd be embarrassed serving that at her age. At least do something slightly mature like a cheese board ffs
I think she thinks she’s being ✨ cute and quirky ✨ serving a buffet fit for a 5 year olds birthday party to her “best friends”

She’s absolutely tragic

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.