Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that she is allowed to advertise other active wear brands because of Forena. Not that she is a good fit for either brand! I can tell by looking at her that she doesn’t exercise.
Influenzas have no loyalty or morals 🙄🙄 My “fave” one here in New Zealand OWNS HER OWN activewear brands but spruiks at least 5 other competitor activewear brands religiously! 🤯😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The girl was out of breath in the slightest bit of exercise in her shite Australia videos 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just winds me up that I spend so much money on gym wear just for them to pay influencers who have never even stepped foot in a gym?! What is the logic?? There are so many gym influencers and they pick a girl known for eating McDonald’s

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
In the new podcast episode ana actually said to saffron something like “when someone asks you a question you always just laugh and don’t answer”😂 well done ana, it’s actually annoying how saffron is in the podcast, ana actually asks questions that they are clearly told to ask and saffron sits and acts like they are stupid questions and acts like ana is stupid for asking them it’s really annoying!
This annoys me too! And saffron pretends to be cool with all the crazy stories from the guests. But as soon as Ana says she’s tried something or would do something, saffron acts scandalised and says “Would you?!? I would never…!”

Reactions: 18
after ana’s cringe worthy speech about finding herself during the australia trip i am starting to think she wasn’t talking complete shite after all.

since she’s got back all it’s been is ad after ad after ad, going right back to her greedy money grabbing adastasia roots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
looks like she’s got make up all over that purple set? on the left side of her chest?

Reactions: 1
after ana’s cringe worthy speech about finding herself during the australia trip i am starting to think she wasn’t talking complete shite after all.

since she’s got back all it’s been is ad after ad after ad, going right back to her greedy money grabbing adastasia roots.
She does this anytime she goes away, a new reinvented ana .. give it a week and she’s back to the same old money hungry insecure girl 😴 boring!!!!

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for Saffron and Mingsnorths gift swap this year. (If there is one). I bet AnaLazier will be going down to Saffron as none of her “friends” seem to make the effort to go and see her. Let’s see what ridiculous presents they get each other this year. Saffron if ur stuck on ideas, invisalign, shampoo, spot cream and a hoover will be perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t wait for Saffron and Mingsnorths gift swap this year. (If there is one). I bet AnaLazier will be going down to Saffron as none of her “friends” seem to make the effort to go and see her. Let’s see what ridiculous presents they get each other this year. Saffron if ur stuck on ideas, invisalign, shampoo, spot cream and a hoover will be perfect!
mold and mildew spray as well xxxx

Reactions: 5
mold and mildew spray as well xxxx
Ana probs thinks that’s a scent from jo malone

Just listened to the podcast where she says she had sex with Max Baledge.. I REFUSE to believe this, she said “eagle” he said reverse butterfly or some tit. I bet she was hoping all the manifesting she does she’d be able to read his mind and say the same thing as him. Maybe she made him gay/bisexual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I reckon her Chanel is fake, she never mentions the brand name if it’s fake just says ‘I’m going to take this one’

Reactions: 4
Ana probs thinks that’s a scent from jo malone

Just listened to the podcast where she says she had sex with Max Baledge.. I REFUSE to believe this, she said “eagle” he said reverse butterfly or some tit. I bet she was hoping all the manifesting she does she’d be able to read his mind and say the same thing as him. Maybe she made him gay/bisexual
SHE HAD WHAT???? I swear Max has been in a relationship for a while???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.