Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t STAND that serious face she always makes, does she realise it just makes her look stupid… not sultry and sexy like she probably thinks it does 🥴🤣
SAME, she does it all the time and then looks to the side 🙄🙄 it doesn’t look sexy ana

Reactions: 4
In the new podcast episode ana actually said to saffron something like “when someone asks you a question you always just laugh and don’t answer”😂 well done ana, it’s actually annoying how saffron is in the podcast, ana actually asks questions that they are clearly told to ask and saffron sits and acts like they are stupid questions and acts like ana is stupid for asking them it’s really annoying!

Reactions: 31
She looks well happy to be doing this not… this just screams I’m desperate to have Saffrons success with it I’m desperate for fame.
This actually really annoys me. I absolutely love fitness and buy gymshark where I can. Gymshark gift to someone who's form of exercise is walking downstairs to pick up her uber eats order even then she probably takes the lift 🤣

Reactions: 21
This actually really annoys me. I absolutely love fitness and buy gymshark where I can. Gymshark gift to someone who's form of exercise is walking downstairs to pick up her uber eats order even then she probably takes the lift 🤣
It seems gymshark is just getting any influencer to promote their stuff now which is such a shame. I used to like the brand very much

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It seems gymshark is just getting any influencer to promote their stuff now which is such a shame. I used to like the brand very much
I agree so many companies now just get every influencer to promote it which I think does the opposite in terms of appeal!

Reactions: 17
I agree so many companies now just get every influencer to promote it which I think does the opposite in terms of appeal!
Exactly! I think what worked for them in the past is that they were linked to inspiring, dedicated fitness athletes especially those who were up and coming but put in the hard work.

The fact that we now have someone who has publicly said on multiple occasions that even a gym session is too much effort says a lot about the brand. Life really is unfair at times

Reactions: 5
In the new podcast episode ana actually said to saffron something like “when someone asks you a question you always just laugh and don’t answer”😂 well done ana, it’s actually annoying how saffron is in the podcast, ana actually asks questions that they are clearly told to ask and saffron sits and acts like they are stupid questions and acts like ana is stupid for asking them it’s really annoying!
I think saffron just thinks she’s above everybody else. She’s such an entitled little brat. Can’t stand her!

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that she is allowed to advertise other active wear brands because of Forena. Not that she is a good fit for either brand! I can tell by looking at her that she doesn’t exercise.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.