Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the greasy gang stuffed up the time zones booking the flights? (Queensland isn't on daylight savings but Victoria is)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this time of year so many YouTubers are making the same videos trying the Xmas menus but she never ever does anything to give herself a point of difference! So lazy!

Reactions: 5
really getting on my nerves how much she is paid for doing the bare minimum... ive just worked 24 hours in 2 days, im exhausted, getting home at 2am with a raging cold / cough too. (thats not all that i work btw) but its SO annoying knowing im still going to struggle when she probably gets what we get in a year in a month....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she's off to London and so is saffron by the looks of things more podcasting? 🤔
Just move to London at this point ana there is nothing in Manchester for you and you practically live there most of the time anyway 🙄

Reactions: 15
So she's off to London and so is saffron by the looks of things more podcasting? 🤔
Just move to London at this point ana there is nothing in Manchester for you and you practically live there most of the time anyway 🙄
Does this mean that she wasn’t filming with Saffron and so she didn’t need to have the same top on for ‘both days’ in her new video? Unless she went to London twice but feel like she would’ve mentioned it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think she said in her tree decorating video that they were recording more episodes on Monday so I was confused by the whole ‘need to be wearing the same top for the Zoom thing’ in the Christmas food video. Julie said that Ana is going home on Tuesday so I guess she’ll go to Julie’s from London.
London is expensive and and I doubt that she would be able to afford to buy in London and rent could easily be £4-5K a month on an equivalent flat. Most of her job is filming brand adverts and she can do that anywhere!

Reactions: 2
I’m going to assume that the outfit is Forena. It’s not the one! It looks like she is going to a dance class and I can’t imagine it being particularly warm!

Reactions: 7
Wtf! T
These influencers have life so easy. If I turned up to my work in a snot green tight onesie that could be pjs… I’d be sent home.
Wtf! That looks horrible. Surely for your "dream job" working for the BBC you'd turn up dressed professionally and appropriately and wanting to make a good impression

Reactions: 23
These influencers have life so easy. If I turned up to my work in a snot green tight onesie that could be pjs… I’d be sent home.
How impractical. All I could think of is the ball ache of literally removing the whole outfit to go to the toilet

And if I wore this to work, I would freeze to death! And like you, probably sent home

“This toffee nut muffin has a muted toffee taste” you what 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t be arsed

Also her soeaking constantly with her mouth full is AWFUL!!!! chew your food and have some manners it’s vile !!!
Mingsnorths videos have a muted entertainment value

• Haha
someone tell me how she has got a gym shark ad???? the math is not mathing
The rest day story sent me over the edge. Every day is rest day for ana for duck sake!!! This is the girl who has consistently complained about having to walk during a free trip to australia because her ‘body is not used to change’

Reactions: 13
Right this may have already been spoke about but I’m not about to go fully through the other thread has she had a 🍉 job?
Obviously she’s pointed it out multiple times that they’re uneven but in recent photos and stuff they look normal??
They do. My guess is she’s maybe had some filler in the smaller one. That’s quite a popular thing now and non-invasive so could see her doing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.