Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ I feel like the Christmas menus aren’t really that Christmasy, I wish they were more festive. Out of all of them I think McDonalds is the least Christmasy but it’s what I’d always go for” …so which is it Ana? She’s constantly contradicting her herself!
“The cheese dippers and tangy tomato sauce, now that IS Christmas!” ….is it?? 🤔 not where I’m from…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
100% would love to see recreating take aways etc as it can also help those in this current living crisis on how to make a fakeaway why doesn’t she take inspo from other food youtubers
Yeah in lockdown she did McDonalds and Ikea ones! The problem is that she is too thick to understand or follow recipes. It’s more interesting content! But interesting = effort.

Reactions: 10
Shock horror… Mingsnorth still likes the cheese dippers that she ’reviews’ every.single.year. I wonder if Joooolie will give us a review with bratticus of the BRAND NEW (not) festive maccies menu ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shock horror… Mingsnorth still likes the cheese dippers that she ’reviews’ every.single.year. I wonder if Joooolie will give us a review with bratticus of the BRAND NEW (not) festive maccies menu ?
What do think Bratticus will get?? He definitely never ever only eats the same thing! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
“This toffee nut muffin has a muted toffee taste” you what 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t be arsed

Also her soeaking constantly with her mouth full is AWFUL!!!! chew your food and have some manners it’s vile !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not her trying to convince everyone it was the next morning when she was eating the subway 💀

Why ever would her recording the podcast with saffron require her to wear the same top?

Subway for "breakfast" then literally says 2 minutes later "I've got this for my lunch now, the weirdest lunch ever" 🤦

Wtf is the point? Why pretend it's a 24 hour challenge video and blatantly lie? She could have just called it "Eating only Christmas fast food" and no one would have been none the wiser.. She really is a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“This toffee nut muffin has a muted toffee taste” you what 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t be arsed

Also her soeaking constantly with her mouth full is AWFUL!!!! chew your food and have some manners it’s vile !!!
She defo has no idea what ‘muted taste’ means 🤣🤣 she’s made that up.

Reactions: 6
The fact she’s putting so little effort into these crappy food videos is SO SO irritating for me and probably many others who are working long hours and still just having enough money for the month. She’s getting paid out the arse for this tit and she can’t even describe a bleeping muffin !! She needs to sort out her content and target audience and move away from these crappy half arsed videos if she wants to keep a good following

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact she’s putting so little effort into these crappy food videos is SO SO irritating for me and probably many others who are working long hours and still just having enough money for the month. She’s getting paid out the arse for this tit and she can’t even describe a bleeping muffin !! She needs to sort out her content and target audience and move away from these crappy half arsed videos if she wants to keep a good following
She along with the benefit money mother Joolie need to get real jobs, point blank.

Reactions: 7
lying about same day or not just change your shirt before filming this clip. Not hard is it
I don’t think it actually is the same day! I saw the TikTok and I went to the video to look the eyeliner wings look different! Would make sense if she’s recording the podcast in two different days that she’d need to look the same!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it actually is the same day! I saw the TikTok and I went to the video to look the eyeliner wings look different! Would make sense if she’s recording the podcast in two different days that she’d need to look the same!
but if that’s the case just get changed after She obvs knew people were gonna question it

Reactions: 11
What a god awful video, there are people literally starving in this country and we’ve got this clown taking a bite out of things going that’s unreal! How much did she order from Starbucks? World’s most expensive place.
She also gets way too excited about the Big Tasty, it’s not that good McDonald’s do way nicer burgers in my opinion. That sauce is too much and they stick loads on but it’s 10/10 guys!!!
So much for ‘changing as a person’ here we are doing the same annoying tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.