Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times does she have to ask us do we prefer Heroes or Celebrations? The Grinch or Elf? It never ends..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Recent video is very annoying... thinks of herself as a food youtuber and thinks that subway invented dipping sandwiches in gravy (google French dip, Ana) and then tries a cookie "for you guys". Why do youtubers say this? You're trying it for yourself- your reviews are always tit so don't say it's for our benefit!

Reactions: 35
24 hours eating Christmas fast food, yet dosent even do them all.. think that’s a fail then ana

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if ana will “surprise” her mum with a trip to Alton towers for her birthday
I'll never forget that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Making Mejulie scrape the ice off the car, drive for 2+ hours, service station subway lunch and dragging Bratticus on kids rides. omggggggg lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For once she’s actually linked the black coat down below like she said she would…

…because it’s an affiliate link and she gets paid for it 😒

Reactions: 13
For once she’s actually linked the black coat down below like she said she would…

…because it’s an affiliate link and she gets paid for it 😒
People who actually click the affiliate links are fools lol. Rather pick sugar out a salt jar than put money in an influencers pocket

Reactions: 25
That video was so boring like why doesn’t she try cooking festive foods and recreating them oh wait that’s too much effort 🙄 it was clearly filmed all on the same day anyway, 0 effort is put into any of these videos now and no wonder her views have dropped rapidly

Reactions: 10
she chatted the biggest amount of irrelevant tit in that video :oops: . Also couldn't stop looking at how bad she looks with her hair scraped back so tightly like that

Reactions: 12
I’m a sucker for a Betty Crocker brownie.’ She has such low standards when it comes to food!
She also keeps complaining that things don’t taste festive. Does she expect it to taste like a Christmas tree?! What does that even mean! She talks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair at least she is doing some pretty cool stuff, a radio 1 slot is quite impressive i think! She at least does some cool stuff with itv and bbc, some influencers literally just hock tit on Instagram 24/7 so I like this about Ana.

She looks super skinny in her latest video or just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair at least she is doing some pretty cool stuff, a radio 1 slot is quite impressive i think! She at least does some cool stuff with itv and bbc, some influencers literally just hock tit on Instagram 24/7 so I like this about Ana.

Unless you’re a media graduate who has studied for a degree and see talentless people with the personality of a fly like Anastasia getting opportunities that you are qualified for. I’m sure that she will put many people to sleep after their Christmas dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Honestly, the only reason she’s got this gig it due to her following, she hasn’t worked for it, nor does she have any sort of experience or talent in this dept. She also flogs stuff just doesn’t declare it or puts ‘ad’ in tiny white writing at the side of the screen.

Reactions: 13
Recent video is very annoying... thinks of herself as a food youtuber and thinks that subway invented dipping sandwiches in gravy (google French dip, Ana) and then tries a cookie "for you guys". Why do youtubers say this? You're trying it for yourself- your reviews are always tit so don't say it's for our benefit!
This is what I don’t get. She’s clearly more in to making food videos rather than beauty these days. Which is fine, channels evolve and people change etc. Whatever. But if you’re going to be a food YouTuber, put some effort in to food. Learn some new ways of describing the food - flavours, textures, the smell etc, branch out from McDonald’s and Starbucks sometimes, actually research what you’re talking about. Tasting a different McDonald’s burger every couple of weeks isn’t interesting. We can all pop to maccies and try the cheese bites. Try something we can’t, show us how to recreate a takeaway at home, compare the same type of thing from various places vs making it at home and tell us what’s best!! Don’t just sit in your car shovelling celebrations McFlurry in to your face and rate it yet another 10/10. It’s boring.

Reactions: 25
This is what I don’t get. She’s clearly more in to making food videos rather than beauty these days. Which is fine, channels evolve and people change etc. Whatever. But if you’re going to be a food YouTuber, put some effort in to food. Learn some new ways of describing the food - flavours, textures, the smell etc, branch out from McDonald’s and Starbucks sometimes, actually research what you’re talking about. Tasting a different McDonald’s burger every couple of weeks isn’t interesting. We can all pop to maccies and try the cheese bites. Try something we can’t, show us how to recreate a takeaway at home, compare the same type of thing from various places vs making it at home and tell us what’s best!! Don’t just sit in your car shovelling celebrations McFlurry in to your face and rate it yet another 10/10. It’s boring.
100% would love to see recreating take aways etc as it can also help those in this current living crisis on how to make a fakeaway why doesn’t she take inspo from other food youtubers

Reactions: 12
If she wants to be foodie she could have made so many interesting food videos travelling Australia. Tried foods she never has before and foods her followers won’t have tried. Instead we got a maccies video - shock. And then all we’ll actually hear is about some made up one night stands nobody cares about on her podcast.

She could have tried food from one of the Xmas markets near her for a festive food video, compared the different types of cuisines available but no, she has a big tasty.

She could try out the different ranges of party foods available from Tesco, M&S, sainsburys etc and compare them for variety, value, taste etc. Invited her friends round, get some varied opinions. Something that might actually be useful to her followers who haven’t got money to throw away comparing them to get the best selection for their own parties.

But no, I’m glad to know Miss Mingsnorth rates some chopped celebrations mixed in to some icecream 10/10. That’s ever so helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cracks me up whenever they say they went ‘backpacking’ Sure, Jan. You went on a fully gifted and free glamorous holiday to Australia where you didn’t have to plan a single activity and got your nails done etc, they chat utter tit 😂 it’s laughable how immature they all are. Absolutely no concept of what being an adult actually entails. So are the incidents with Gary and Brian simply gonna be swept under the carpet by Mingsnorth? If so, the little respect I had for her will fully vanish🖕horrible lot.

Haz is the most two-faced tho, preaches about mental health and being kind, yet she can throw a shoe at her ‘best friend’. Ook.

Ana just quit rating food. You have a beige palate, give it up girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Isn't that the point though? So have the others who've been given a slot on the day.
Well if so then it’s a ridiculous point. Completely takes it away from those that study for years to never ever get the chance to do stuff like this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.