Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m screaming ‘fanatticus’ called her jiggly:ROFLMAO: also them tattoos can’t be real surelyyyyy
I'm pretty sure the tattoos are Julies,but yeah 100% made me cringe soo hard with that whole intense Ana video :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many times she's said "aww Atticus" or called him "bub" today? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder what julie thinks about ana been sponsored by the company as katie price

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anastasia Kingsnorth #7 - she’s pushing the short hair, but it will still be dead, ‘atticus rates what I wear’, oh look, it’s the 7th thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
#7 wonky teeth and wonky tits, buying 5 pound clothes to get her hits

#7 Atticus has insta, Saff has dissed her, begging on tiktok for a mister

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just in case you're wondering, this vlog sponsor is a bingo game. So she really will shill anything for coin. Also complains about how eventhough her shampoo and conditioner are SO good at the moment her hairs getting greasy super fast after washing. That doesnt scream quality to me
Correct me if I'm wrong, she didn't disclose that it was an ad anywhere! She didn't say it, have it on screen or put it in the description box. It clearly was an ad, but isn't it illegal in the UK not to disclose it?

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I'm wrong, she didn't disclose that it was an ad anywhere! She didn't say it, have it on screen or put it in the description box. It clearly was an ad, but isn't it illegal in the UK not to disclose it?
I dont know if it's against the law as such but it goes against advertising standards. Someone correct me on that though if it is illegal!

Reactions: 5
This is kind of unrelated but it creeps me out how all the photos she posts will literally be on the internet forever, especially when most of them are quite revealing, I just don’t think it’s a good look

Reactions: 8
This is kind of unrelated but it creeps me out how all the photos she posts will literally be on the internet forever, especially when most of them are quite revealing, I just don’t think it’s a good look
I honestly think in 5 or 6 years she will regret a lot of the photos and tiktok etc shes put up of herself. Shes got to realise you cant take anything offline forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
have yous seen saffron has basically uploaded same video as anas?
i’m wondering who came up with the idea first. i reckon saff does and then ana copies but gets it out before her on purpose

The shade to Ana when Saffron said doesn't drink in videos and right below was Anas assumptions video lol
Screenshot_20200416-161935_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adastasia #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten, £5 tit is in the bin, bingo ads are not a win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She put AD in the bottom right corner. Where the screen is white. Very shady and anything for a couple of quid. It's not even relevant to her channel!

• Wow
Anastasia kingsnorth #7 - She’s not cooking proper meals, so Atticus convinced her to make him an insta, so Julie can get more brand deals

Reactions: 6
Since she mentioned it in her assumptions video I can not stop looking at her wonky boobs! How have I never noticed them before!? They look awful in the vlog 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.