Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but does her little brother have autism or something like that?
I work with children with autism and I strongly believe he does. The flapping is one of the biggest signs of autism and the obsessive behaviour with certain thing (trains, animals... for atticus it would be collecting blind bags and things?). I just want to say there's nothing wrong with being autistic, it can often be a blessing and remember he is only a child. However, I do think that if Atticus has a confirmed diagnosis they should own it and show everyone that there's nothing to be ashamed of, great things can come of it look at Eisenstein, Steve Jobs and Tim Burton!

Reactions: 17
I work with children with autism and I strongly believe he does. The flapping is one of the biggest signs of autism and the obsessive behaviour with certain thing (trains, animals... for atticus it would be collecting blind bags and things?). I just want to say there's nothing wrong with being autistic, it can often be a blessing and remember he is only a child. However, I do think that if Atticus has a confirmed diagnosis they should own it and show everyone that there's nothing to be ashamed of, great things can come of it look at Eisenstein, Steve Jobs and Tim Burton!
There’s quite a few parenting channel who has autistic children, I’m surprised Julie is so against it!

Reactions: 6
There’s quite a few parenting channel who has autistic children, I’m surprised Julie is so against it!
I’m surprised she hasn’t used it to her advantage and pushed for a diagnosis and the attached benefits... after all she has said she needs a new car 😂😂😂 call me a cynical old cow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t used it to her advantage and pushed for a diagnosis and the attached benefits... after all she has said she needs a new car 😂😂😂 call me a cynical old cow 😂😂😂
I have a feeling Julie will do this eventually. Will probably happen after Ana's next 'reading my hate comments' video, where they come on here and read the idea for themselves haha! Feel quite sad that they don't just embrace it (if it is true!). Could be that he isn't aware of it yet and they don't want to make him feel different which is completely understandable....but I'm certain that one day they'll use it to their advantage.

Reactions: 7
I've worked with children with various disabilities including one whose Mother literally made a living off him having multiple complex difficulties.

Her house was redone, the garden. Anything she needs or wants she sends out a sob story to the local rag and gets it for free.

Julie could make a killing!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've worked with children with various disabilities including one whose Mother literally made a living off him having multiple complex difficulties.

Her house was redone, the garden. Anything she needs or wants she sends out a sob story to the local rag and gets it for free.

Julie could make a killing!!!
Don’t give her any more ideas! She’s already sponging off one child let alone another fit the next 10 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yes and the rating out of 10 thing he always says
Exactly. It's very repetitive and also he feels comfortable and familiar with it. Autistic people often repeat the same thing as it's comforting and reassures them. It's his way of interacting. No doubt he has his obsessions too.

Reactions: 8
Right this is my first comment in this thread. I was best friends with one of Ana's cousins at school. This is her and Julie in about 2013 so she would have been 13 - it amazes me how much her "fame" has changed her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Right this is my first comment in this thread. I was best friend's with one of Ana's cousins at school. This is her and Julie in about 2013 so she would have been 13 - it amazes me how much her "fame" has changed her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nice to see Me Julie has always had shite eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right this is my first comment in this thread. I was best friend's with one of Ana's cousins at school. This is her and Julie in about 2013 so she would have been 13 - it amazes me how much her "fame" has changed her 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm fascinated by MeJulie, always upping it in the style stakes look at that hair and the brows!! Mama is one hot sexxxi chikk xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching an old video of anas were she’s on a benefit trip, about a year ago said she doesn’t know anyone apart from jaz but Bryon is sat across from her?
when did they all become mates lol

Reactions: 4
I’m watching an old video of anas were she’s on a benefit trip, about a year ago said she doesn’t know anyone apart from jaz but Bryon is sat across from her?
when did they all become mates lol
Maybe she wasn't counting Byron, probably embarrassed to be associated with him, oh wait... I forget she's basically his gf 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's now made her little brother a instagram account. What on earth would a 6 year old want with instagram? Talk about use a child to try get fame for yourself. The latest magazine shoot as well of course shes got her boobs out she'll be in page 3 of the sun with her slaggy mam next.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.