Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but does her little brother have autism or something like that?
Shhhh! MeJulie will go mental "no he doesn't have a bleeping disability!!!!"

But yeah we all suspect he does, he has all the classic traits of Autism anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also because the majority of he vlog channel videos comments are negative. Because they’re all undisclosed ads. Her old vlogs did so well because they were natural and relatable, she’s missing out big time not doing them anymore
I used to really enjoy her vlogs, I watched most of them she came across so well and it was interesting. Now it's just ad after ad. It would be interesting to see when the last time she did a vlog that wasnt an ad.

Reactions: 9
So I just watched Ameliakabeth (she’s dating dr Alex from love island) insta stories on her Invisalign. She said she has hers in 20-22 hours a day. I know everyone’s journey is different but there’s just no way Ana is ever going to stick to this.

Reactions: 9
So I just watched Ameliakabeth (she’s dating dr Alex from love island) insta stories on her Invisalign. She said she has hers in 20-22 hours a day. I know everyone’s journey is different but there’s just no way Ana is ever going to stick to this.
And her's weren't that bad to begin with!

Reactions: 3
And her's weren't that bad to begin with!
It depends. She could choose a shorter length everyday (6 hours) but over a longer length of months (instead of 12, it would be 24 for example). But I don't see her sticking to it either tbh.

Reactions: 6
I work with chilldren (a few autistic ones too) and I would say he has definitely shown signs of autism a few times in Ana’s videos.

Also a common thing with children who could have autism is that their parents are often not very accepting of it because they believe “there’s nothing wrong with their child” which is definitely the case with Julie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For
My brother has autism (high functioning) diagnosed at 8 now almost 20 and i have worked with a few children and adults with both autism and asperger's
I do see signs in Atticus like the fussy eating and won't try anything and the rating things out of 10 the constant flapping around my brother was like this he does sometimes still flap around
I hope when he goes back to school the teachers take notice and get him tested, julie just doesn't want to accept that there could possibly be something wrong with her child like most parents my mum kinda knew because my brothers other disability its common for there to be a form or autism or asperger's

Reactions: 12
For
My brother has autism (high functioning) diagnosed at 8 now almost 20 and i have worked with a few children and adults with both autism and asperger's
I do see signs in Atticus like the fussy eating and won't try anything and the rating things out of 10 the constant flapping around my brother was like this he does sometimes still flap around
I hope when he goes back to school the teachers take notice and get him tested, julie just doesn't want to accept that there could possibly be something wrong with her child like most parents my mum kinda knew because my brothers other disability its common for there to be a form or autism or asperger's
People need to realise that having autism isn't a bad thing. By Julie constantly going mental whenever someone even mentions the fact that Atticus might have it. It's only adding to the scrutiny around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People need to realise that having autism isn't a bad thing. By Julie constantly going mental whenever someone even mentions the fact that Atticus might have it. It's only adding to the scrutiny around it.
She's a trump supporting antivaxxer are we surprised!? MeJulie would regard having a child with a disability as some kind of curse.

Also I'd encourage everyone to report Atticus' account on Instagram...

Screenshot_20200418_091937.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Oh my gosh has anyone seen the TikTok she posted last night of her asking her friends ‘what she’s the CEO’ of? Some juicy stuff there!

• Haha
She's a trump supporting antivaxxer are we surprised!? MeJulie would regard having a child with a disability as some kind of curse.

Also I'd encourage everyone to report Atticus' account on Instagram...

View attachment 111667
Make sure when you're reporting it, you go to the learn more section and fill in the linked form otherwise the report isnt filed! You need his full name, username and date of birth. All of which mejulie and ana have splashed all over the internet. Happy reporting!

We will also see if ana is reading here if "managed by my sister" or similar appears in his bio.

Reactions: 8
After watching that CEO Tik Tok video and a few others videos lately it’s made me realise something.. Anna wondering why she can’t get a boyfriend when she’s clearly making herself available for one night stands and hook ups. Guys you meet in clubs and on nights out who want one night stands don’t really want a relationship Anna!

Reactions: 14
After watching that CEO Tik Tok video and a few others videos lately it’s made me realise something.. Anna wondering why she can’t get a boyfriend when she’s clearly making herself available for one night stands and hook ups. Guys you meet in clubs and on nights out who want one night stands don’t really want a relationship Anna!
Who even is her target audience? Is that TikTok really appropriate for 14 year olds:unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.