Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a 6 year old boy, logging onto Instagram and seeing a picture of your big sister just in her underwear on your time line

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought she said his surname isnt Kingsnorth. Guess they dont want to reveal his real name if not
It wont be for safeguarding reasons or she wouldn't let him on there in the first place, He's 6 fgs 🤬. It will be to trade off the back of Anas name for more popularity = more £ . She is a disgrace to parents e everywhere!

Reactions: 17
Why does a 6 year old need instagram, seriously? What’s he going to do ask what we rate his posts out of 10??

Reactions: 20
poor Kid. They probably made to make some money off him, why else would you make a 6 year old an Instagram??

Reactions: 10
This HAS to be a parody/joke account doesn’t it?!

The “I don’t know what I’d do without him” caption and the toxic Julie post and pervy Ana one?

instagram.com/atticusbiggestfan

Reactions: 9
Her latest video about TikTok photo shoots and she says that her mam has taken Atticus to Tesco. Erm, excuse me? We’re in the middle of a bloody global pandemic and we’re being told not to take children shopping and only one person per household. Ana’s home couldn’t she watch Atticus while she she went shopping? Bloody stupid idiots the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

The “I don’t know what I’d do without him” caption and the toxic Julie post and pervy Ana one?

I'm cracking up.

The closeups on Ana's vag. The (hopefully fake) Anastasia and Atticus tattoos. What on earth is this?

Reactions: 6
That account is creepy af even if it is a joke. That video perving over Ana :sick: & wth is that video about mejulie??

Reactions: 10
The MeJulie video with Toxic playing 🙏🏻😂😭 comedy gold.

I genuinely think MeJulie is setting up Atticus to be her next money maker, the woman has no shame, no morals. She's basically pimping out her kids for cash.

It's disgusting. He'll grow up addicted to attention, craving validation and thinking that his worth is how many likes he gets on photos.

I cannot imagine what Atticus' teacher must think of his family and mother. I should think they're the laughing stock of the entire school, the staff will sit around in the staff room showing each other Ana and Julie's godawful Instagram pages.

Atticus as a Instagram star isn't what the world needs. He's 6 years old let him be a child for goodness sake and also inject some discipline and rules in to his life, he desperately needs to learn manners and some respect.

There's no hope though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Naaaa this is too good, thanks so much for sharing this with us😅 bloody needed a laugh today!

• Heart

I’m screaming ‘fanatticus’ called her jiggly:ROFLMAO: also them tattoos can’t be real surelyyyyy

Reactions: 6
Just in case you're wondering, this vlog sponsor is a bingo game. So she really will shill anything for coin. Also complains about how eventhough her shampoo and conditioner are SO good at the moment her hairs getting greasy super fast after washing. That doesnt scream quality to me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That atticus account is vile and I think it’s so wrong someone has made that... all the close ups of anas boobs and those tattoos .... they’re either having a laugh or they’re psycho

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.