Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sponsorship with Mr Men by any chance?
Kid looks so ungrateful with that forced smile his face annoys me so much, although caption says it all really. What a money grabbing and materialistic family.
She really is pushing the short hair thing isn’t she? Just bleeping cut it for crying out loud.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Kid looks so ungrateful with that forced smile his face annoys me so much, although caption says it all really. What a money grabbing and materialistic family.
She really is pushing the short hair thing isn’t she? Just bleeping cut it for crying out loud.

At least she admitted she uses him for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holding a Mr Happy balloon but looking miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel bad for Atticus, he seems a sweet boy. All the 'bad points' mentioned in the thread are down to me Julie.
I'm sure all kids act a little bratty/spoilt but parents usually stop that behaviour by actually being parents( like with his eating habits etc)

Reactions: 15
Looks like he needs to poop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she said his surname isnt Kingsnorth. Guess they dont want to reveal his real name if not

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.