Anastasia Kingsnorth #60 Vape in hand, drowning in fake tan and still no man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in now Ana’s so down to earth eating Asda own brand food while being paid thousands for the video on YouTube, she’s just so relatable atm😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 19
And this is why ana is stupid for being a sheep and vaping despite the fact she’s never smoked

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I used to be a viewer a few years ago, grew to dislike her. I feel that her social exposure is dying of a death so these videos like the one posted tonight are created to try and make her “trendy” again.
I was disgusted by the latest video, I wrote to her management and I am writing to the Labour Party and Daily Mail tomorrow. She is old enough to know better. I really hope this is career ending.

Reactions: 17
I haven't been watching Ana/catching up on here for a few months, what happened to that secret boyfriend that she had a few months back please? To much to catch up on lol thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
I haven't been watching Ana/catching up on here for a few months, what happened to that secret boyfriend that she had a few months back please? To much to catch up on lol thank you 😊
To cut a long story short. He dumped her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why she trying to be relatable by doing the Asda shop? Should do it in Lidl or Aldi as some people including myself have had no option but to shop there right now. Also the massive jumper in this heat is giving me the ick!

Reactions: 20
She’s getting slagged off on Twitter, and I’m absolutely here for it

What a “moment”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could have done that video properly and went to Aldi or Lidl and done a weekly food shop on a certain amount and made meals to show how to live like us norma ppl live. It would have been far more relatable. It’s not like she grew up with a silver spoon.
Also the stupid hoody. She’s been in that apartment over 18 months and has told us numerous times that’s it’s a boiling, I don’t understand why she hasn’t bought an AC unit. She can afford the free standing ones

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t even be bothered to workout the total price of the meal. When she plated up she said ‘I’m not sure how much this was all together’ ok so find out? Put some effort into your content and take a minute to do these things for your viewers. I thought the whole point of the video was for it to be informative?? Also is she forgetting that Julie used to only buy ASDA food, so unsure as to why she’s acting like it’s a huge challenge for her.

Reactions: 68
The asda essentials video pissed on my smart price chips. She's doing it cause its trending. It's sickening to see, she's not the only one doing it currently. They're all taking off the shelves and away from people who actually need it for views and clicks. People who have no money are pretty aware of the range and have probably lived on these items for years already before the rebrand, it's not a challenge for 24 hours it's a challenge for life and its people's daily reality. Unless, unfortunately, this video could be targeted at those who are having to rethink their bills but drop to a even more affordable brand who wouldn't have purchased before it does nothing. No one is going to go to the girls channel who was throwing out a plastic sponge holder the other day. She's wasteful. If you go do a proper food shop like most people do this little hoes video is irrelevant, you've seen the shelves and adapted months ago. Drinking that apple juice and expecting it to taste like what Ana? Arsenic? Stfu.

Reactions: 47
It’s giving me Molly Mae ‘24 hours’ vibes expect Ana isn’t famous enough for it to become newsworthy. Her management will just advise her to think more carefully about her videos. They earn money from her!

Reactions: 27
Just noticed my comment from her new video has been deleted. Seems to be removing anything negative

• Wow
Reactions: 15
does anyone notice the amount of lies she tells herself.

'Me and Haz are going to the ivy Asia, omg we literally always order so much food.' I'm sure they had about 4 plates between them.

'I'm going to shower my tan off tonight' I'm sorry but don't believe you hun.

when she did her youtubers decide my order video ages ago I'll always remember when she asked Molly Mae what she should get and she said the popcorn halloumi from Firefly in Manchester and she shared a snip of the message Molly Mae sent to her on screen and Ana replied saying 'omg I've heard of that, i love it there' or something along those lines but i don't think she realised she shared that part of the message and then afterwards said to Freya I've never been or heard of the popcorn halloumi but i bet its nice 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.