Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a couple cans of chopped tomatoes & some purée. But our girl is too lazy she needs it all pre seasoned
This is what I was thinking when she put the chopped tomatoes in. Like you literally have put the basics of a homemade pasta sauce in???? Why then add in a jar of pasta sauce?

Reactions: 2
OF course this basic witch has Kendal Jenners 818 tequila bottle in her kitchen on display. Does she know anything about tequila or KJ or has she just bought it for the ✨ image bby ✨

Reactions: 18
OF course this basic witch has Kendal Jenners 818 tequila bottle in her kitchen on display. Does she know anything about tequila or KJ or has she just bought it for the ✨ image bby ✨
tbf i dont even think kendall knows anything about tequila or gives a duck, as long as it makes her more money i suppose

Reactions: 11
Oh Ana! Your new cheapest foods video is trying to bring awareness I suppose but do you really have to take the products off the shelves when there are families who will need to buy this for an actual reason which doesn’t include making a youtube video.

Reactions: 5
I think the idea and message behind the video may have been well intended, but the way she presented it wasn’t, especially with the thumbnail and certain comments she made throughout. Alfie Deyes £1 challenge vibes.

Also, when she said she was making a bolognaise because they only had the white lasagne sauce and not the red one? Gal you do know red lasagne sauce is just TOMATO PASTA SAUCE. IT ISN’T ANYTHING SPECIAL. Who actually goes shopping and looks specifically for red lasagne sauce? Yeah I know you can buy it, but its branded and like £3 a jar compared to a normal tomato pasta sauce which is like a 1/6th of the price. She could’ve put the bolognaise sauce into the lasagne. They are literally no different.
Also it's really easy to make and healthier, probably cheaper depending(?) out of garlic, onion, tinned tomatoes and herbs lol

Reactions: 2
I feel like the veido was half assed. If she has really thought about it, she could have done a week of meals, done some batch cooking so yes a lasagna to kat 2 or 3 days, could have gotten the cheap pizza and said if you just put some of the cheese ontop as extra it balances out, made more "meals " than just a pizza, fish fingers, chicken burger in a roll etc. Explained how with the mince she could easily make 2 or 2 different meals for one person. It was all there for her to have a great video, it just all felt so basic and yeah half assed.

Reactions: 5
the way she says she accidentally left it in for 28 minutes instead of 14 so ‘everything’s a bit charcoalled’ but everything looks completely fine? i remember before when she’s cooked oven chips they looked barely cooked and someone in here made the comment that she’s definitely one of those people that if packaging says to cook it for 15 minutes she’s leaving it in for exactly 15 minutes, even if it isn’t properly cooked yet and needs longer, i just thought it was funny because i feel like that’s confirmed now😭
I reckon she ignores the 'preheat oven' bit and just puts it in from cold for 15 minutes, so it being in for 28 means it was actually in for 10 minutes to preheat and then 18 minutes to actually cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her video has pissed me right off , it’s not a flipping 24hour challenge it’s reality and life for most people at the moment including myself , and here she is thinking it’s a game , oh let me live my life poor for 24hours , poor Anna , what an amazing challenge, I swear her head is up her arse so far she has no respect and no values in life anymore anything for the views and the coin 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her hair, makeup and hoodie are all the same in this video as the last one so does that mean she filmed them on the same day?? If so she ate all that and the McDonald's that she order to test out the fry holder in the last video within 24hrs :oops:

Reactions: 16
She needs a massive dose of reality!
Challenge indeed, quite a percentage of the UK have no choice but to eat the cheapest food. She needs to come back down to earth with a massive bump!

Reactions: 3
Her hair, makeup and hoodie are all the same in this video as the last one so does that mean she filmed them on the same day?? If so she ate all that and the McDonald's that she order to test out the fry holder in the last video within 24hrs :oops:
Well she had the same hoodie on when shopping in Asda and then the next day when trying the food 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Sorry, but why does she say “fan on [x]” instead of “fan of [x]”? I know that saying something incorrectly usually isn’t a big deal, and it wouldn’t bother me if I heard someone I know say it, but she has SO much influence and gets paid SO much to essentially teach kids to speak improperly.

Reactions: 12
This woman is and always will be a selfish, self-centred and greedy wannabe. Definitely inherited Julie’s worst traits. All that Ana and Julie care about is that Stinksnorth (first and foremost) and Julie and then the brat are fed and gifted everything under the sun from companies. Their sense of self-importance is paramount to anything else.

They make my blood boil. How idiotic of gormless Ana to film such an insensitive video when many are struggling to make ends meet with the sky rocketing prices of food and essential goods across the board.

Ana if you had even one ounce of decency and one brain cell in that massive head of yours, then you would have been kind-hearted and thought, oh I’ll donate this produce to one or many food banks circulating in central Manchester. She is a greedy, greedy woman with no morals. Just an awful person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice when she pointed out the potatoes and she said they would last 5 days? Potatoes last a whole lot longer than 5 days!!.. She seems like the type to just throw food out because it's past its sell by date

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our stinky girl Anna “making the content she wants to make” - how’s that going for u hun?

Did anyone notice when she pointed out the potatoes and she said they would last 5 days? Potatoes last a whole lot longer than 5 days!!.. She seems like the type to just throw food out because it's past its sell by date
Yes I noticed this! I don’t take notice of dates (unless it’s chicken etc)

Reactions: 6
She mentioned in one of her recent videos she had to bin bananas - where she made a smoothie - because they were out of date. They had probably gone past the best before date and were absolutely fine. But it is Ana here

Yes I noticed this! I don’t take notice of dates (unless it’s chicken etc)
Neither do I! Unless it’s like meat, milk, cheese etc, I wouldn’t bother as things like fruit usually last past the “best before” date

Reactions: 9
i’m typing as i’m watching so here’s my thoughts:

ngl the people calling her for staying she’s starving is a reach. i’m sure we’ve all said we’re starving or famished once or twice when we’re actually just peckish. i was more annoyed about how small her frying pan is that she cooked her bacon in, also bbq sauce in bacon is a big no. i think because her usual diet consists of eating out a fancy restaurants and uber eats, she’s shocked at how ‘regular’ food tastes. the chicken burger looks like she just got it out the freezer&dumped it on her plate. i see what she means by when she said the meal she had for lunch is akin to something you eat when you order food at a bowling alley as it is all quite cheap as kids aren’t fussed &also to maximise profits. hate how she says ‘rarsbry’ but think that’s just a north/south divide thing. not a fan of her makeup, cant explain it but i think it looks rather ‘heavy’ on her. also in her kitchen, i notice she has kendall jenner’s 818 tequila on the side, near the flowers. is that coincidence or subtle sponsored product placement? she did say around the 11:30 mark that this food shows you don’t have to spend loads to have nice food, which she’s right. also those low fat fruit yogurts for 89p look massive! end of vid- all in all i didn’t find it disrespectful & this is coming from someone who grew up in a single parent household who frequently had asda smart price food& ‘cheap meals’. i see why people are annoyed about her not linking anything to help families struggling or making a donation, that would have definitely helped. hopefully she reads here and puts some links on instagram. all in all- i liked the disclaimer she put at the start where she acknowledged that this 1 video for her is an everyday reality for loads of families. i definitely dont think video should end her career but tbf i’m indifferent to ana, not subscribed but used to be, dont hate or love her&i just come here to mainly read what other people have to say as i dont have a strong opinion on her. do have a bit of empathy towards her as she’s only a year&a bit older than me &can see that being in the public eye does have its challenges, but ik that everyone is entitled to their own opinions🙂

the hoodie is £245???? thought it was from primark or plt!
Can you condense that because having no paragraphs is hurting my head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.