Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know anything about what’s going on it stems back from Covid. My friend works in the airline industry and got finished because the airlines had to save money to save themselves and they had to get rid of staff and it takes ages to train staff and now people can go away it’s too much of a demand for them to cope with.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t know anything about what’s going on it stems back from Covid. My friend works in the airline industry and got finished because the airlines had to save money to save themselves and they had to get rid of staff and it takes ages to train staff and now people can go away it’s too much of a demand for them to cope with.
100% it’s all due to those who were made redundant now the demand it’s far too high for travel, you can’t even buy fast track anymore for manchester because of how busy it is.

No one is making ana travel she’s choosing to and contributing further to the issue she has not right to moan if these are business trips anyway not like she paid for the flights or holiday or accommodation etc

Reactions: 17
But maybe that's what her nana wants ? Like I don't understand you don't need to spend loads of money on someone ? Like to me and the comment she made about saving it to go shopping with. That's something she's happy with ?
there’s not much effort in a gift card tho I think that’s the point

Reactions: 12
there’s not much effort in a gift card tho I think that’s the point
I know that but if that was Me I would be happy with that .but I'm easily pleased 😆 plus it's not about what it is and how much its about who it's from

Reactions: 7
Lmao she tries to make out that the holidays are only just for her when other influencers are clearly going makes me chuckle

Reactions: 30
think she’s doing a shoot with boohoo, madison sarah posted about flying with jet2 from manchester airport today in partnership with boohoo
you know what our Ana is like.. likes to keep everything a secret and act like it’s a massive thing when it’s just another fast fashion brand

Reactions: 35
I thought her and Pam were just YouTube partners 🤷‍♀️ They must have a great relationship to have such great content

Reactions: 2
not being funny but I’ve never seen Ana wear any bohoo clothes
Also she’s making out that bohoo booked it for just her like Ana we know I ain’t just u

Reactions: 19
so far the ‘big career opportunities’ that ana cancelled her trip to LA for are 3 days in the jack wills villa (we’ve not even seen her in any of the content), and a boohoo trip alongside loads of other influencers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so far the ‘big career opportunities’ that ana cancelled her trip to LA for are 3 days in the jack wills villa (we’ve not even seen her in any of the content), and a boohoo trip alongside loads of other influencers?
Don’t forget she was interviewing celebs wasn’t she at some awards?? Asking their McDonald’s order? 😂
Should’ve gone with Saffron would’ve made better content

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really annoys me that I eat healthily and exercise every single day & ana eats McDonald’s & all the other tit on a daily basis, doesn’t exercise and has a body like that. I just don’t understand

Reactions: 21
Really annoys me that I eat healthily and exercise every single day & ana eats McDonald’s & all the other tit on a daily basis, doesn’t exercise and has a body like that. I just don’t understand
Filters and angles.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she really isn’t on a career changing trip either she’s away with Kenza who is well known and associated with central cee (my husband) who gets wayyyyyy more engagement on her instagram and she has only just hit 1 million 8 months ago and doesn’t hide her likes Kenza also got invited to that loreal event ana went to as well

Reactions: 2
The insta story of her body has to be one of those edited apps because you can see on the right hand side where the curtain is in between her waist and arm change shape and colour

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.