Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most rented properties allow you to drill or put stuff up and paint etc but obviously there are some where it says you cant
And she really needs to get a bigger bra what’s the point of buying one that doesn’t fit you there is no shame in having bit tittays like i don’t understand
She knows exactly what she’s doing with the small bra. Small bra means boobs look squashed and bigger

Reactions: 12
She knows exactly what she’s doing with the small bra. Small bra means boobs look squashed and bigger
surely with the number of ads she’s done for lou ge she should know by now what bra size she is. it’s attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
if i hear ana call her bedroom a walk in wardrobe one more time i swear to god

• Haha
Reactions: 31
loves cleaning but she needed some new cups because the other ones have seen better days??? make it make sense

Reactions: 15
loves cleaning but she needed some new cups because the other ones have seen better days??? make it make sense
it’s the way she was like ‘i’ve had these glasses since i moved in’ as if that’s gross? she only moved in a year and a half ago???? it’s so wasteful, i guarantee there’s a tiktok out there of someone buying new glasses from ikea and she saw it and wanted them

Reactions: 45
it’s the way she was like ‘i’ve had these glasses since i moved in’ as if that’s gross? she only moved in a year and a half ago???? it’s so wasteful, i guarantee there’s a tiktok out there of someone buying new glasses from ikea and she saw it and wanted them
That's what I don't get. If it had been 10 years and her glasses were chipped and scratched up I'd think it was fair enough, but having them for 18 months? When she's rarely in her flat? Overconsumption and nothing else

Reactions: 37
There's something called a dishwasher Ana. How f*cking dumb. She needs binning herself. Maybe she should also put herself in her dishwasher as she's definitely seen better days in terms of cleanliness. Oh and to add, I bloody hope no one at the waste sorting centre got injured from her chucking glasses into the bin (obviously can't be arsed going to a recycling centre) if she smashed them up (I'm guessing she wouldn't be this stupid but then I'd be being too generous to the idiot Dopey). She couldn't give a flying toss about being climate conscious, ignorant comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like mother like daughter really. Julie throws tights away after wearing them once!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Might sound petty but proper annoys me how Anna keeps saying she’s lived in her apartment nearly 2 years, it’ll be 2 years at the end of January which is still 7 months away, to me if it had been nearly two years then it would be next month as that’s nearly here not 7 bleeping months away, you’ve lived there a year and a half Anna get a grip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Uh oh. PLT gifted her Harry Styles tickets 😑 someone on tiktok said there’s a video of Ana saying she doesn’t like Harry (someone pls find??)

FYI brands, doing a competition/giveaway for Harry styles tickets would give you WAY MORE engagement than giving them to Ana who won’t film it but will tell us about it briefly in her boring vlogs on her main channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Is she not embarrassed to boast about being at a Pretty Little Thing event?! Has she not heard about how bloody awful they are to their garment workers. I work for a fashion brand and we little look at PLT and how awful it is. Their Black Friday deal last year was the most hideous thing ever and I think it’s awful to support a brand the exploits their workers. She just throws her clothes away too and all her pieces in her wardrobe are trend pieces. Nothing is classic. I hope she does read this thread so she can actually stop having these “pinch me” moments and realise she is supporting an awful brand. I wish she would address it or talk to Millie about it. She has such a platform to make a difference but literally just cares about being on TV.

Why is EVERYTHING she wears either black or white. Who goes on holiday and only wears black and white the whole time
And never worn her In The Style collab clothes…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.