Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Anna got her nan a £100 Tesco gift voucher. Talk about lack of effort or what. For her favourite person in the world 🙄
Not only that but the Nan said she wanted to save the voucher so her and Ana could go shopping in Tesco together !! 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I’ve noticed that her insta pics aren’t even getting barely comments, no wonder she’s not showing her likes anymore

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Anna got her nan a £100 Tesco gift voucher. Talk about lack of effort or what. For her favourite person in the world 🙄
I spend £100 on my nan and I’m no where near the wage Ana’s on, but she’ll happily spend £1000 on saff for Christmas content presents

Reactions: 42
think she’s doing a shoot with boohoo, madison sarah posted about flying with jet2 from manchester airport today in partnership with boohoo

Reactions: 8
Yap yap yap… 🥱🥱🥱

I can’t believe she took her trainers off 😷 can you imagine the smell 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
she really is so naive there queues are due to understaffing ofc if you’re flying with jet2 there won’t be questions as they fly from a much different terminal than easy jet or ryanair the main issue is tui as someone who works in travel we don’t need to emphasising how bad it is at the moment we get it or did you find this news out on tiktok as that’s your only source of news

maybe if you stopped your bleeping moaning and stop being so entitled for once we would be having an issues there are many other people who have had there holidays cancelled last minute, don’t moan because your flight was delayed or because you had to queue

Reactions: 15
im still waiting for the big job that stopped her going to LA with saffron!! I mean so far everything she’s done has done nothing for her career, where as her and saffron could have filmed multiple videos for YouTube .

Reactions: 28
I think in a world where families are struggling to put food on the table, £100 in tesco sounds lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think in a world where families are struggling to put food on the table, £100 in tesco sounds lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️
You’re totally missing the point , I suggest you watch the videos of what she buys her mum , brother , saffron and random friends and also how much she spends on herself everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ana YouTube
June 21 to March 22 ZERO subscribers then April 22 EXACTLY 10,000 then back to zero….. hmmmm….
This is just how socialblade shows it by rounding up/down unless it’s less than 1000 it won’t be an exact number

Reactions: 5
You’re totally missing the point , I suggest you watch the videos of what she buys her mum , brother , saffron and random friends and also how much she spends on herself everyday.
But maybe that's what her nana wants ? Like I don't understand you don't need to spend loads of money on someone ? Like to me and the comment she made about saving it to go shopping with. That's something she's happy with ?

Reactions: 5
But maybe that's what her nana wants ? Like I don't understand you don't need to spend loads of money on someone ? Like to me and the comment she made about saving it to go shopping with. That's something she's happy with ?
Maybe but it’s not like her Nan had a choice of a holiday , meals out loads of presents , her Nan was just grateful to see Ana and clearly just wants to spend even more time with Ana .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Iv always wondered how she’s never been able to get a boyfriend.. she acts so sweet and nice but there’s just something about her that doesn’t sit right with me.. I think the fact she thinks she’s a self made boss ceo is the most hilarious thing imaginable.. she’s done nothing creative , imaginative or clever in her life..

Nooo wtf 😳 I need to stop been insecure over these social media catfishes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.