Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she thinks putting shelves up makes it a walk in wardrobe! It really doesn’t

I am surprised that she’s allowed to do that in a rented building when I lived in a rented flat you weren’t allowed to do anything that damaged the walls and you certainly wouldn’t have been allowed to vinyl the cupboards 🙄
she really would need written permission from the landlord to make the holes in the walls generally it’s ok as long as make it back to as it was when you leave if agreed but who knows if she got the permission

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she really would need written permission from the landlord to make the holes in the walls generally it’s ok as long as make it back to as it was when you leave if agreed but who knows if she got the permission
It’s crappy of her to do that if she didn’t ask first but let’s face it she can afford to lose her deposit, although she’ll probably still do an insta story saying she had no idea and can you believe they kept her money when she’s kindly given them a new kitchen and a whole walk in wardrobe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the point in putting all your tit on show when it's going to get dusty?

Reactions: 2
It’s crappy of her to do that if she didn’t ask first but let’s face it she can afford to lose her deposit, although she’ll probably still do an insta story saying she had no idea and can you believe they kept her money when she’s kindly given them a new kitchen and a whole walk in wardrobe!!!
I actually can’t believe she thinks putting shelves up makes it a walk in wardrobe! It really doesn’t

it would have be stated in the tenancy agreement anyway what she can and can’t do but she’s too lazy let’s face it

Reactions: 1
Why is EVERYTHING she wears either black or white. Who goes on holiday and only wears black and white the whole time

Reactions: 19
Personally Id have done a shelf of shoes, then a shelf of bags, then a shelf of shoes.

Reactions: 12
Me again chiming into say the video should definitely be called Callum redecorates my apartment. Poor guy.
Honestly when Callum had the camera and said "I'm in Anas flat finishing as she's at the hairdressers"

Lazy bint

Reactions: 19
Adding shelves on that wall is gonna make that area feel so much smaller also are they not in the way of the door? Seems a random place to put them

Did she say she gave away furniture to a friend that came with the apartment? When she leaves the apartment will need to be as it was when she moved in...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Adding shelves on that wall is gonna make that area feel so much smaller also are they not in the way of the door? Seems a random place to put them
i thought that, they won’t be in the way of the door because the shelves don’t come out that far but it still just makes the area look cramped in my opinion? i also feel like putting shoes on a white shelf is just going to get so dirty?

Reactions: 9
She is actually disgusting. Has lived in her flat for 2 years and hasn’t had a laundry bin the entire time or thought to buy one before now? So has been taking off her dirty underwear and throwing it on the floor? Had piles of dirty washing just chilling on her floor? Wtf? Imagine going round someone’s house and seeing piles of dirty clothes on their floor. Her poor boyfriend 🤢 she is FERAL.

Her lisp is getting worse and worse and making me feel sick.

Threw all her glasses and mugs in the bin to make space for new ones. Wtf is wrong with this girl? She is going to buy a new coffee machine even though she doesn’t drink coffee…ok…

Callum is proper handy! He did all that work himself whilst Ana stood there filming. She is useless. She is that stupid that it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t know you are not supposed to drill holes or wrap vinyl in rental properties. Although she probably doesn’t care about her deposit.

She is displaying all her bags but doesn’t bother to display her Chanel? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did she say she gave away furniture to a friend that came with the apartment? When she leaves the apartment will need to be as it was when she moved in...
She said she let a friend use some of the furniture but now the friends not needing it anymore so Ana put it in her storage unit x

Also I can’t believe she didn’t have a laundry bin for all that time! I moved out on a small budget but a laundry basket was one of the first things I bought! Imagine if she was putting damp towels on the floor, she would have silver fish after a week surely!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is actually disgusting. Has lived in her flat for 2 years and hasn’t had a laundry bin the entire time or thought to buy one before now? So has been taking off her dirty underwear and throwing it on the floor? Had piles of dirty washing just chilling on her floor? Wtf? Imagine going round someone’s house and seeing piles of dirty clothes on their floor. Her poor boyfriend 🤢 she is FERAL.

Her lisp is getting worse and worse and making me feel sick.

Threw all her glasses and mugs in the bin to make space for new ones. Wtf is wrong with this girl? She is going to buy a new coffee machine even though she doesn’t drink coffee…ok…

Callum is proper handy! He did all that work himself whilst Ana stood there filming. She is useless. She is that stupid that it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t know you are not supposed to drill holes or wrap vinyl in rental properties. Although she probably doesn’t care about her deposit.

She is displaying all her bags but doesn’t bother to display her Chanel? Weird.
speaking of which we haven’t seen her Chanel since she showed it off in an unboxing 🫢🫢

Reactions: 7
Most rented properties allow you to drill or put stuff up and paint etc but obviously there are some where it says you cant
And she really needs to get a bigger bra what’s the point of buying one that doesn’t fit you there is no shame in having bit tittays like i don’t understand

Reactions: 6
Most rented properties allow you to drill or put stuff up and paint etc but obviously there are some where it says you cant
And she really needs to get a bigger bra what’s the point of buying one that doesn’t fit you there is no shame in having bit tittays like i don’t understand
She does it purposely to make her tits look bigger duh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.