Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a copycat Lmaooo my left toe has more originality then her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does Ana never get bored of going on that trashy STD holiday? Hope it won’t be too boring for her now that she has a boyfriend…

Reactions: 24
Another gifted holiday
Something feels off with that company? 🤔 They get a free holiday every year for literally no reason. I can't recall ana advertising it at all recently. Admittedly one ad did pop up during a random youtube video but that was clearly filmed during a previous holiday.
Am I right in thinking They called themselves ambassadors to party hard as well at some point, I really don't think that's that's the case at all.

Reactions: 20
Something feels off with that company? 🤔 They get a free holiday every year for literally no reason. I can't recall ana advertising it at all recently. Admittedly one ad did pop up during a random youtube video but that was clearly filmed during a previous holiday.
Am I right in thinking They called themselves ambassadors to party hard as well at some point, I really don't think that's that's the case at all.
Freya is definitely some kind of ambassador and the other two probs get it for being influencers

Reactions: 1
there she goes again trying to trick everyone into thinking she’s going into to love island 🙄
Is this for their girls holiday(gifted trip)or is she going away again inbetween?!
Influencers are getting worse recently they can't seem to stay in their own houses for more than a few hours before jetting off again.

Reactions: 9
Didn't she literally just advertise her girls trip with party hard travel and now she's not going??!!
Idk but someone, one of their gang or whatever posted on insta who was going on the two trips and Ana wasn’t on either

Reactions: 2
Is this for their girls holiday(gifted trip)or is she going away again inbetween?!
Influencers are getting worse recently they can't seem to stay in their own houses for more than a few hours before jetting off again.
She said on her Love island video she was jetting off twice for two different jobs

Reactions: 1
She’s going on some shite Jack wills house thing it’s on her insta story - no doubt she’s going to be as dull as she was on locked in

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Party hard have loads on influencers as ambassadors and take them away on gifted trips a lot hoping they will make content and advertise their company, they will also use them in promotion videos.

Influencers like Sophie clough, Grace and Grace went on a trip to Malta back in April and Ana went on one back in October to Maga (I think the company mainly operates April to October as they go to sunny destinations). As it’s usually a gifted trip they aren’t obliged or paid to promote it but party hard relay on them making content and mentioning they are with party hard travel.

I haven’t ever used them myself but I find their marketing very interesting. They relay on having loads of influencers as ‘ambassadors’ to advertise, giving gifted trips left right and centre hoping these influencers will post about them and then use them to sell cheap party holidays

Reactions: 8
« Can’t wait to meet everyone and have the best summer ever » you’re going for 3 days babe

• Haha
Reactions: 56
i honestly didn't even realise until recently normal people can actually book holidays through party hard travel, literally thought it was just some weird influencer thing have never seen it come up on google when searching for holidays or hear anyone else talk about it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.