Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Villa tour was pure shite, just boring tbh. Villia looks the same to me every year, it's just trash TV not the bleeping oscars. She's so dramatic about everything

Reactions: 37
Does anybody find it rude how they just left there friend Ellie behind at the airport? I’d be fuming.
I still don’t get this part of the story cause they went on the original flight didn’t they? So why couldn’t she go too? I feel like there’s definitely a chunk of the story missing here

Reactions: 20
I still don’t get this part of the story cause they went on the original flight didn’t they? So why couldn’t she go too? I feel like there’s definitely a chunk of the story missing here
100% part of the story is missing. She seemed to be blaming airport staff when there was nothing they could do. It’s been over the news for a few weeks now how bad the airports in UK are. Also all airlines over sell their flights. So she bought a ticket with Ryanair and ended up on her original EasyJet flight. Throwing £££ away.

Reactions: 21
Her airport “nightmare” is the definition of first world problems. Also, her insta story, where tf is a walk in wardrobe gonna fit in her apartment???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her airport “nightmare” is the definition of first world problems. Also, her insta story, where tf is a walk in wardrobe gonna fit in her apartment???
She's probably seen saffron showing off her walk in wardrobe and decided she wanted to do the same despite having no space for it. Also she's renting so surely that wouldn't be possible anyway?

Reactions: 20
I bet she’s getting rid of the office because she never actually uses it and turning it into her walk-in wardrobe .

Reactions: 39
I bet she’s getting rid of the office because she never actually uses it and turning it into her walk-in wardrobe .
it's mad to me how she treats material things, the fact she fully furnished a whole office and spent a lot of time/money decorating it only for her to never use it and now it's likely she's going to just completely redecorate it and buy all new furniture etc. for it, she treats money like it's just throw away

Reactions: 23
She's probably seen saffron showing off her walk in wardrobe and decided she wanted to do the same despite having no space for it. Also she's renting so surely that wouldn't be possible anyway?
Defo wont be allowed unless landlord gives written permission. Which I can’t see happening as they would want to keep it 2 bedroom for investment purposes.unless they agreed to take it all down and make it good before leaving.

Maybe they are just putting up freestanding wardrobes in the room without actually attaching them to the walls 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Her definition of walk in wardrobe would literally be a wardrobe in a room.
She already has a big wardrobe so whyyy.
Why does she get fed up of things so quickly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo wont be allowed unless landlord gives written permission. Which I can’t see happening as they would want to keep it 2 bedroom for investment purposes.unless they agreed to take it all down and make it good before leaving.

Maybe they are just putting up freestanding wardrobes in the room without actually attaching them to the walls 🤷🏼‍♀️
flossie recently did a redecorating vlog and she bought freestanding rails to put in a spare room to make it like a walk in wardrobe, she also said she's putting a sofa in there so her boyfriend (thingy) can sit in there while she gets ready - i feel like ana has some weird resentment towards flossie because she feels like she wasn't good enough to be charles' girlfriend but flossie is. i noticed in one of the group's glamping videos they were saying they were waiting for ana and callum's lot because they've 'had to go and pick flossie up' and given that thingy lives in manchester i feel like it's clear that they would've picked her up from his flat. i also feel like their interactions are awkward, in one video (i can't remember which), ana was like 'ah i love flossie' and it just gave the vibes of when you don't like someone but their a mutual friend so you try and force it.

gone off on a tangent but i find it coincidental that immediately after flossie makes a big deal of having a walk in wardrobe/dressing room, ana's doing the same

Reactions: 18
flossie recently did a redecorating vlog and she bought freestanding rails to put in a spare room to make it like a walk in wardrobe, she also said she's putting a sofa in there so her boyfriend (thingy) can sit in there while she gets ready - i feel like ana has some weird resentment towards flossie because she feels like she wasn't good enough to be charles' girlfriend but flossie is. i noticed in one of the group's glamping videos they were saying they were waiting for ana and callum's lot because they've 'had to go and pick flossie up' and given that thingy lives in manchester i feel like it's clear that they would've picked her up from his flat. i also feel like their interactions are awkward, in one video (i can't remember which), ana was like 'ah i love flossie' and it just gave the vibes of when you don't like someone but their a mutual friend so you try and force it.

gone off on a tangent but i find it coincidental that immediately after flossie makes a big deal of having a walk in wardrobe/dressing room, ana's doing the same
girl hasn’t got a unique bone in her body

Reactions: 22
Am I right in thinking YouTubers choose their ads (as in YT adverts)??? Tell me why I just clicked her video and she’s got 3, 15 second adverts with no skip??? As soon as I saw I clicked off lmaoo

Reactions: 10
I think they can choose whether to monetize the video or not but they don’t choose the adverts. Seems pretty standard these days for there to be at least 6 adverts on a 15 minute video for example.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think they can choose whether to monetize the video or not but they don’t choose the adverts. Seems pretty standard these days for there to be at least 6 adverts on a 15 minute video for example.
They can choose where to place adverts normally, but not how many you get in that ad break nor what the advert is for.

Reactions: 5
Ah right, but 3 all one after the other? I’m sure it used to be 2 max and one of them used to be skippable lmao

Reactions: 1
Am I right in thinking YouTubers choose their ads (as in YT adverts)??? Tell me why I just clicked her video and she’s got 3, 15 second adverts with no skip??? As soon as I saw I clicked off lmaoo
This is what the ads page looks like, most people just leave everything on because YouTube will place ads based on what is 'best' for the viewer anyways. So you can leave non-skippable ads on, but it might only show to a % of people etc.

You can choose to add extra mid-roll ads and place them where you want, but its not guaranteed they will be shown to everyone.

It is quite weird you were given 3 non-skippable b2b, but I have noticed more ads lately
ads 2.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.