Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SORRY big time lurker here but I realise something, GK Barry is going too and I am big fan of her podcast and she said that someone from locked in was rude to her in an event (the motel rocks one last year) (4:46) i'm 100% sure it was Anna, Millie T was there too but they have friends in common (Jimbo and Eloise from the wave house) so i don't think it was her. This its going to be soo awkward i can't wait

Reactions: 13
Ugh I like Jack Wills as a brand, I have a lot of joggers from there so it sucks to see them spend hundreds of thousands of pounds flying tiktokers on a private jet to a villa for three days. I went on IG and I can’t even see where you’re supposed to watch this house thing? Locked In was already a rip off of big brother and now Jack wills and ripping off locked in lol

next video title: PRIVATE JET TO THE VILLA??? to keep up that LI hype

Reactions: 32
« Can’t wait to meet everyone and have the best summer ever » you’re going for 3 days babe
her interesting fact was that she never eats the ‘end’ of a burger. Hun are you okay?

I love Max & Grace as well! Also Ana isn’t even a Tik toker ffs, we are never gonna hear the end of this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to fix her teeth… sorry but she does (call me mean 🙄)! She has plenty of money to do so and frankly it makes her look bad

Reactions: 27
I have no idea what this jack wills shite is but I just hope they send in the tiktoker that dresses up as Julie in…. Just so Ana is humbled and realises her minions find her over dramatic mum and whiny little brother funnier than her. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 18
didn't know jack wills were still around but private jets are horrible for the planet ugh

Reactions: 23
jack wills is so irrelevant lol enjoy CEO BO$$ witch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
DD5B9266-8888-4D01-B38E-AC6194F95CEE.png

long time lurker here but this just came up on my fyp and I couldn’t not post after seeing ana’s edited version of her private jet glam life selfie in a previous comment 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
my friends boyfriend works for the marketing team who own jack wills, he worked at the last tiktok house they did and he's flying to Ibiza today for this one i'll try find out any goss on ana 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.