Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she's managed managed to scrounge a gifted trip! 😡 If it's a tiktok related trip then why the heck is she there??! she's actually making me angry now it's getting to the point where she's is so grabby that she doesn't pay for anything first radio 1s big weekend, then the big jubilee party, love island villa now another holiday abroad on top of all the PR people will start to get fed up with the showing off and bragging and it will be her own fault. no wonder she ditched saffron and LA god forbid she would have to pay to go there, she went with the free private jet instead even though she's completely irrelevant.

Reactions: 20
The amount of PR/gifted products she goes for is ridiculous. As someone who works in marketing, I don't get why brands would even want to work with influencers like here. At this moment to me, it just looks like lost money - no effort and respect is given to the brand - your product is just one of a hundred others she has grabbed because it's free.

But also it's a brand/marketing firm's fault, you have to research influencers you chose to work with and subscriber/follower is not the most important number to look for, in most cases, you can reach even higher numbers with smaller influencers that actually care about your product and has higher engagement with their audience.

Reactions: 30
They’re a mess! As someone who had a brace for nearly 3 years it’s all I notice. And tbh I think they actually put people/things off
mee too i can’t see her teeth ever getting better she’s too lazy and unhygienic, her tetth are probably too weak for traditional braces, she is probably riddled with gum disease and cavities from all the coke she drinks and vapes

Reactions: 13
mee too i can’t see her teeth ever getting better she’s too lazy and unhygienic, her tetth are probably too weak for traditional braces, she is probably riddled with gum disease and cavities from all the coke she drinks and vapes
Obviously another lie about getting her teeth fixed. Supposed to be getting fitted last month and unless they are invisible then she doesn’t have them and FYI your pic will give me nightmares tonight 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of PR/gifted products she goes for is ridiculous. As someone who works in marketing, I don't get why brands would even want to work with influencers like here. At this moment to me, it just looks like lost money - no effort and respect is given to the brand - your product is just one of a hundred others she has grabbed because it's free.

But also it's a brand/marketing firm's fault, you have to research influencers you chose to work with and subscriber/follower is not the most important number to look for, in most cases, you can reach even higher numbers with smaller influencers that actually care about your product and has higher engagement with their audience.
I was saying something similar on the Louise Pentland thread about all of the influencers who have been to Disney. It must have cost them hundreds of thousands of pounds to host those families. I wonder if they actually gain anything from it.
Ana doing the Forena thing was another example. Someone who doesn’t exercise advertising active wear. I don’t understand it!

Reactions: 10
Is this Jack wills house thing like the foot alsysum locked in? I’m confused 🤔

Reactions: 4
Obviously another lie about getting her teeth fixed. Supposed to be getting fitted last month and unless they are invisible then she doesn’t have them and FYI your pic will give me nightmares tonight 😆😆
say hello to atticusssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do brands like Jack Wills, who I have never ever seen her wear, gift trips to this air head. Same goes for Sydney Crouch who’d never wear reebok or Superdry if it wasn’t gifted.

Reactions: 34
Lol Ana applying and pining to go on Love Island but ending up on the second season of an accident brands tiktok house with a bunch of fellow nobodies 😭

Never forget when she called finding Spudz attractive ‘major sexual attraction’ and acted all giddy about it 😭

Reactions: 24
Why do brands like Jack Wills, who I have never ever seen her wear, gift trips to this air head. Same goes for Sydney Crouch who’d never wear reebok or Superdry if it wasn’t gifted.
Like with Forena. Bless Ana the health queen.

Lol Ana applying and pining to go on Love Island but ending up on the second season of an accident brands tiktok house with a bunch of fellow nobodies 😭

Never forget when she called finding Spudz attractive ‘major sexual attraction’ and acted all giddy about it 😭
She is so delusional that I can bet the engraved Cartier ring for Jack Wills's TikTok house and Love Island house tour is already coming.
It's just one of those pinch-me career moments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anastasia looking for views and followers be like:

Reactions: 7
Does anyone still wear Jack Wills? I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear it since about year 7. I actually forgot the brand existed until Ana started posting stuff about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Does anyone still wear Jack Wills? I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear it since about year 7. I actually forgot the brand existed until Ana started posting stuff about it.
It stopped being ‘cool’ at my school in like 2016 and we were the target market so I can only imagine it dropped off main stream before then.

I’m surprised they with some off the influencers they have invited, it really only seems that Kate Elizabeth would of been their target market.

Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious that Joe Baggs (love him) posts day to day relatable things on his IG stories that are just him and his brother or mates hanging out having a laugh - which he’s also done so far in the Jack wills house yet ana’s far too fused about the aesthetic with the very posed and infrequent scenic shots like 🥹☁

Zero personality

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.