Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 2nd hand embarrassment over her pretending she’s going into love island. Imagine the state of her first thing in a morning, not something I’d want on my TV thanks 🥴

Reactions: 30
Ana: pls pls pls can I go on love island this year I’ll be the best contestant everyone will want me!
ITV: sorry Ana, it’s a no, we can offer you to see the villa though? We said it two years ago and the answer is still no
Ana: are you serious oh my gosh that’s cool maybe I can persuade you and my fans to make believe I can be the best boss ceooooooo ever just wait!

Reactions: 15
shes probably so bloated from alcohol, I've been binge drinking and my face is suffering from it hardcore 😭

Reactions: 8
the airport story really wound me up how she was acting like the staff were being so unhelpful and not taking into account that she ‘needed to get to spain’, as if she should be prioritised over everyone else in the airport because she ‘has’ to go to spain to film the love island villa? what was she expecting them to do, kick people off the plane so she could get on/be guaranteed a seat?

Reactions: 55
I think she genuinely thought going to the villa was ‘going on love island’ as she’s literally that delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, I never post but just had to share this..

I had Ana's latest video on earlier as background noise and my husband glanced at the TV and said ... "she just looks like she doesn't wash very often" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just saw the video where she mentioned “thingy” on Flossie’s thread and as I don’t really watch her videos i’m used to seeing her all posed and edited. She looks so BLOATED? does she always look like this? she literally has a double chin and her facial structure resembles that of a blob fish
Probably water retention from loads of sodium from fast food lol, she should use a gua sha

Reactions: 8
Probably water retention from loads of sodium from fast food lol, she should use a gua sha
the bloatings gone down now, i think it was just from when she first moved out and was eating loads of fast food and drinking a lot, her body’s probably just used to it now

Reactions: 5
She looked WAY prettier back in the day when she didn't try so hard to fit a mould that just isn't her. Also, can we please talk about those DISGUSTANG sunglasses shes now constantly wearing? She looks like she should be in that early 2000's Numa Numa O-zone video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the airport story really wound me up how she was acting like the staff were being so unhelpful and not taking into account that she ‘needed to get to spain’, as if she should be prioritised over everyone else in the airport because she ‘has’ to go to spain to film the love island villa? what was she expecting them to do, kick people off the plane so she could get on/be guaranteed a seat?
i literally said the exact same thing the page before😂 honestly she’s so dumb

Reactions: 5
Does anybody find it rude how they just left there friend Ellie behind at the airport? I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.