Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in Mallorca for ‘24 hours’ but has been teasing and baiting it as her biggest career opportunity for about 2-3 weeks now… the mind baffles. She’s acting so sly and elusive over a 24 hour trip jfc she’s so desperate that the word desperate doesn’t even cover it 😂 So she isn’t even presenting anything or interviewing? Just a tour of a villa seen thousands of time, that is already on YouTube and Amy Hart did on ‘this morning’ anyway?… Wow…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I dont get the story about this Elly girl not being able to book a ticket through her phone. Couldnt Ana or the other girl book it through one of their phones since they managed to do it? Instead they let the poor girl behind

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm honestly surprised Love Island sent them there for less than 24 hours considering the continued criticism they've got for sending Laura Whitmore to Spain for less than a day and the environmental impact that has...so they send loads of influencers to Spain for the same period of time to convince people to watch a show that's already immensely popular?

Reactions: 35
So...by messing around and booking two flights and then running back and forth between terminals she actually increased the workload of the already extremely busy airport staff. Nice one Ana...

Reactions: 35
I just saw the video where she mentioned “thingy” on Flossie’s thread and as I don’t really watch her videos i’m used to seeing her all posed and edited. She looks so BLOATED? does she always look like this? she literally has a double chin and her facial structure resembles that of a blob fish

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
"It's going viral at the moment about the airport"

WOW, just WOW
full detachment from reality
anything for her is a trend/challenge/story time
Unfortunately it's not fun, dear Ana, for people who actually work there

It's not "viral", it's a BIG serious problem which is the result of all these years of pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 73
At the end “everyone thinks I’m going on the villa” YES because you’ve purposefully made it look like that? And titled you’re video I’m Going on Love Island???? Jesus Christ
I do think it was a cool opportunity for her but why couldn’t she just accept that and not try and deceive and click bait her audience??

Reactions: 69
She gets her news from bleeping TikTok. I just can’t! It’s not going viral Ana, it’s news. She’s so thick and out of touch.
‘I got to tour the villa without going on Love Island which is what I wanted.’ Sure Jan! She’s not working with ITV, they are using her as cheap and easy publicity. 🙄

Reactions: 36
The thing that really winds me up is her saying the staff weren’t helpful.. well yeah they probably weren’t because they couldn’t do anything else to help you. It’s not their fault you didn’t take into consideration the longer waiting times. Just because you are visiting the love island villa for a few quick insta snaps doesn’t make you anymore of a priority hun

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She grates on me more with every single video/tiktok/Instagram etc post. What an ungrateful little brat she is (just like Bratticus!). Rather than counting her blessings for being sent on such an experience and being thankful for it (especially in a time where a lot of us can't get away due to cost of living) all she does is moan.

And the spaghetti with her fingers thing... Ugh she's vile. How can she be 21 and not able to use cutlery properly? Another example of MeJulie's lazy and crappy parenting. My two year old can use a fork!

Reactions: 28
Bet the Love Island producers wanted to punch her big mug when she showed up at the villa. She probably begged them on her knees to be a contestant (that desperate) piss off Ana, go on some onion eating competition as a contestant you freak of nature!

Reactions: 11
As if she’s saying she’s going on love island but all she’s doing is a tour of the villa. She’s such a bleeping tit. That little TikTok clip she filmed acting as if she got a text and is going on the programme UGH duck OFF. I dislike her. She literally tries to be relevant so hard. She’s disgusting and needs to get the duck off the internet.

Reactions: 24
i’m convinced she didn’t even do it as clickbait but she genuinely was like living out her fantasy that she’s going on love island, she’s probably trying to manifest it ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.