Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird Ellie Hinch is now hanging around Ana & the goofy gang, she def fell out with that Erin for sure.

Reactions: 7
Why does Callum drive her around in her own car like she’s some huge celeb😭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Byrons video where he says anas not a celebrity cracks me up 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she acting like a poster is her “dream come true”. Literally every single thing she does is her dream come true it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Did anyone clock in the video she was pretending to Julie to go on casa amor that Julie says something like ‘you had a feeling you would be going on the show’ so she deffo thought she was gonna be asked to be a bombshell 🫣 she’s ‘MaNiFesTiNG’ going on the show for sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘mum i did it 🤍’ i’m sorry but it’s SUCH a vapid thing to say that your ‘dream’ is??? her dream was to see a picture of her on a giant screen? 🙄 don’t get me wrong, being on a billboard is quite cool, but it just feels very surface level for it to have been her ‘dream’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Do you know what I struggle to wrap my head around? Footasylum could have had anyone (well mostly anyone) to front that campaign. They chose Ana. 🤯

Reactions: 27
Do you know what I struggle to wrap my head around? Footasylum could have had anyone (well mostly anyone) to front that campaign. They chose Ana. 🤯
Her management probably reached out to them. She hasn’t achieved this of her own volition. Influencers don’t have to work for everything. Every year management sit Ana down and ask what she’d love to achieve most and she probably told them her vapid dream about being on a “billboard” and this is the closest they could get her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand her obsession with billboards - it’s not the 90s!

Reactions: 15
‘mum i did it 🤍’ i’m sorry but it’s SUCH a vapid thing to say that your ‘dream’ is??? her dream was to see a picture of her on a giant screen? 🙄 don’t get me wrong, being on a billboard is quite cool, but it just feels very surface level for it to have been her ‘dream’
Why does it look like a scene from an apocalypse film where mankind has been destroyed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.