Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched her latest video yet but yeah she’s such a beg..
Actually signed up for Paramount plus through her only to learn it’s actually not that great unless you wanna watch Star Trek, Halo or The First Lady, rest of it is just stuff that’s been on other streaming services. Then have to do a song and dance to cancel it so doesn’t bill me after a week ffs! Ana made it sound soooo great so was curious 🤨

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why her fans are so dumb and believe she’s going on when she literally has said multiple times she works for itv😂
There were people in the comments congratulating her, they didn’t even watch two minutes into the video where she said it was a prank 🤦‍♀️

Also why is LI flying influencers out a second time just to tour Casa Amor, surely the show is doing well enough to not waste money like that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she only has 99 likes on her newest pic in 6 hours (yes I counted sad I know) I get more likes and I have nowhere near her amount of followers 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There were people in the comments congratulating her, they didn’t even watch two minutes into the video where she said it was a prank 🤦‍♀️

Also why is LI flying influencers out a second time just to tour Casa Amor, surely the show is doing well enough to not waste money like that
I feel like it’s all her proper fans and they say the same stuff like “you’re doing amazing” and “your content at the moment is everything”. Think you can tell the age range of her audience from that. I like to watch people like Fleur de Force, Lilly Pebbles or like Emma’s Rectangle and all the comments are quite conversational, question based or constructive criticism, not just “hate”. Ana is only active on her YouTube comments it seems for the first hour, so she’s probably only seeing her true fans comments and they’re always going to be positive. She doesn’t really go back on her comments after she’s uploaded which I think is a shame. You sort of have to listen to all feedback to grow. Obviously some people literally are gonna hate, but even on here our comments are just. We just don’t wanna be click bated, would like to actually see her life. (Not just hear about it) and okay I don’t mind food videos (love Hannah marling?) but maybe move away from Mcdonalds? Do “what I eat in a week” or idk something different.

Reactions: 10
You have to feel sorry for Ana 😒 she has no real friends , no talent , no job or life skills and julie as a mother !! 🫢

…… And Bet Ana never bothered to get in touch with Amber again!

Reactions: 14
Anna knows Cheyanne who’s going into casa amour, has she publicly congratulated her?? i don’t follow her on ig

I feel like it’s all her proper fans and they say the same stuff like “you’re doing amazing” and “your content at the moment is everything”. Think you can tell the age range of her audience from that. I like to watch people like Fleur de Force, Lilly Pebbles or like Emma’s Rectangle and all the comments are quite conversational, question based or constructive criticism, not just “hate”. Ana is only active on her YouTube comments it seems for the first hour, so she’s probably only seeing her true fans comments and they’re always going to be positive. She doesn’t really go back on her comments after she’s uploaded which I think is a shame. You sort of have to listen to all feedback to grow. Obviously some people literally are gonna hate, but even on here our comments are just. We just don’t wanna be click bated, would like to actually see her life. (Not just hear about it) and okay I don’t mind food videos (love Hannah marling?) but maybe move away from Mcdonalds? Do “what I eat in a week” or idk something different.
They sound like robots whenever they comment, it’s all the same stuff and it’s like overly super positive if that makes sense? It just seems fake like they’re not even paying attention to what the content actually is. Maybe I’m deeping that too much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she only has 99 likes on her newest pic in 6 hours (yes I counted sad I know) I get more likes and I have nowhere near her amount of followers 😂😂😂
she only got 115 on the loungewear ad before that as well. That’s 0.01% of her followers …

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
she only got 115 on the loungewear ad before that as well. That’s 0.01% of her followers …
I don’t think that will be accurate, she’s not got her likes switched on so I think it on so I think shows so many, dunno why people switch them off like it’s a big deal 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that will be accurate, she’s not got her likes switched on so I think it on so I think shows so many, dunno why people switch them off like it’s a big deal 🤣
Influencers switch them off if they’re low so brands don’t see their low engagement. She only seems to have the likes on if post have more than 70,000 likes (so not many) except the Vinted ad where there’s only 10,000 likes

I’ve attached her average engagement which baring in mind she has some posts with over 140,000 likes Kardashian premier and car picture shows that’s a lot of posts get very low likes.
136807EB-6C5D-4240-B847-C0384051B1D1.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.