Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry did her “dream” not already come through with being on a billboard for Foreo clothing or am I imagining this????

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anastasia Kingsnorth #59: Another Fake-Out, More McDonalds, A Billboard Fit for Z-List Models

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean if I had a dream to be on a billboard it would be somewhere like Times Square not on the side of a pavement…🤨 but I bet she manifested that bbys 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean if I had a dream to be on a billboard it would be somewhere like Times Square not on the side of a pavement…🤨 but I bet she manifested that bbys 🥺
Imagine if someone had done her so dirty at Foot Asylum and zoomed right into her gnashers and projected it onto the billboard 🤣🤣📽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just don’t get it! People will just see it as another poster with models, not think ‘oooh look it’s Anastasia’! Saffron has gone off on some TV job and Ana is getting excited about a poster!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The funny thing is, she can afford to buy her own billboards if she wants… they’re fairly cheap to set up.

also, the poor planning on this campaign - this looks like a location that is as cheap as they come 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
she says everything is a dream now days lmao
Also she actually is acting like her face is somewhere popular like
It’s not at Times Square or central London lmao

Reactions: 9
That billboard looks like it's the middle of a really crappy area 😂 (sorry mancs)
Sorry to say it but at least Saffrons' was in Oxford Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every other video is a lounge haul and it’s always her “favourite collection yet”

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.