Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how come she has 'locked in season 2' in her social bios? i swear her videos are bigger than it? she was also so quiet on that show

• Haha
Reactions: 25
does she think locked in was something people actually watched ??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not to brag but I was on the biggest billboard in glasgow and got paid for it all down to an “extra’s” agency… sorry Ana, it’s not that hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'A strawberry wine sort of scent' is how she describes the shower gel, yep really selling it to us.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Cant wait to cook things from scratch’ and proceeds to buy pre made sauces, sandwich filler, cauliflower cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why did she go food shopping, then go and get her car cleaned with her shopping being left in the hot car. Not to mention she sat there while they were doing it😭😅

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why did she go food shopping, then go and get her car cleaned with her shopping being left in the hot car. Not to mention she sat there while they were doing it😭😅
Yeah I thought that. Very nasty

Reactions: 3
Same reason she said she buys things because she likes the packaging-she's a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wtf. This is such a lazy ad for the brand. I get you have to integrate the product in your content, but wtf 10 seconds of shot where she rubs the product on. Yeah, she definitely is such a good vlogger.
Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 22.41.30.png

Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she describe the stickers ? It’s like listening to a toddler 😳

Reactions: 8
I was wondering why the video was called “the start of something new” but then I realised, it actually is the start of something new- she showered, she cooked, she didn’t fake tan, she had water 😱😱😱

also, she is so bad at describing stuff. She said the strawberry pound cake candle smells like strawberry cake. Does it really ana, I never knew 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.