Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #59: in the love island villa but just for a tour, couldn’t be on the show as she’s such a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she keep lying about being a bombshell? Fair enough for the first love island tour video but why the second time. Also saying she’s the only influencer posting abt the Villa too is a lie

Reactions: 22
Why does she keep lying about being a bombshell? Fair enough for the first love island tour video but why the second time. Also saying she’s the only influencer posting abt the Villa too is a lie
Maybe she’s the only influencer they asked to do a tour of casa amor because they know she gonna be a beg with her stupid click bait titles

Reactions: 5
Anastasia Kingsnorth #59: Click-bait it until your make it bby 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
it's so embarrassing when you know that she's applied for love island before and they've never chosen to put her on ffs i'm glad she's confident in herself but the bombshells need to actually be a threat to the other girls in there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it's so embarrassing when you know that she's applied for love island before and they've never chosen to put her on ffs i'm glad she's confident in herself but the bombshells need to actually be a threat to the other girls in there lol
Body like baywatch, face like crime watch

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anastasia Kingsnorth #59: Click bate and McDonald’s are key for sure, otherwise my channel would be such a bore #nofilter #unedited.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why in her latest video she shows herself telling Julie she’s on love island, then we don’t get to see julies reaction to Anna telling her she was lying? Just seems so lazy and what was the point of putting half a prank in?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.