Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her videos and makes me laugh how she made out it was all secretive about who’s celeb house they were staying at, “staying at a huge celebs house but we can’t say who” yet everyone else in their vlogs “we’re staying in David guettas villa”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just catching up on her videos and makes me laugh how she made out it was all secretive about who’s celeb house they were staying at, “staying at a huge celebs house but we can’t say who” yet everyone else in their vlogs “we’re staying in David guettas villa”
tbf i did hear a few other people who were there say in vlogs that they weren’t allowed to name the celebrity who’s house it was in

Reactions: 1
Ana was more excited about the onion soup on the room service than the red carpet event. Onion girlllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone post a side by side of non edited Getty and her edited one ahaha please

Reactions: 1
She said it on her Instagram aswell.

Also 65k views in a day 💀

Ana luv you better learn that McDonalds menu by heart, cos the drive thru is where you'll be working next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made out like she was going to be interviewing all these A list celebs and really getting all the good tea and then the only interview she got was Chloe & Bethan from Geordie shore 💀
Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These brands /Events keep inviting Ana like it’s a Make a wish fundraiser, next we will see her swimming with dolphins while me Julie is smoking and atticus is rating the dolphins out of ten 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Im sorry but if you eat onion soup your a p$do. I dont make the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These brands /Events keep inviting Ana like it’s a Make a wish fundraiser, next we will see her swimming with dolphins while me Julie is smoking and atticus is rating the dolphins out of ten 😒
wHaT wOuLd YoU RaTe iT oUt Of Ten AnA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.