Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love onion soup 🫣

has anyone seen the white trousers On her Vinted? Slight scuff at the bottom… mate they’re BLACK at both ends
How can ana happily sell these clothes knowing they are covered in dirt,scuffs and tries to make out their only minor things when it's evidently not.
Had she used some good washing products(or any in her case) the marks probably would have easily dealt with.
She needs to learn to take better care of her clothes 🙄🤔

Reactions: 12
How can ana happily sell these clothes knowing they are covered in dirt,scuffs and tries to make out their only minor things when it's evidently not.
Had she used some good washing products(or any in her case) the marks probably would have easily dealt with.
She needs to learn to take better care of her clothes 🙄🤔
She probably didn’t even wash them before, like it’s soo embarrassing 😳 to be okay to sell them in that state

Reactions: 14
To be part of the furniture and say a grand total of two words🤨 I doubt they would ask you lol View attachment 1384037
she’s actually so embarrassing at this point, why are itv paying for her to fly out to spain just so she can pretend she’s going on the show for clout and then leave again??? seems like a bigggg waste to money to me, she’s not doing anything for them 😭🤣

Reactions: 53
Now she is making out like she gonna be on casa amor in her recent tiktok 🙄😂😂 ITV don’t want you on love island hun, stop with the click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is her biggest dream now to wear a dress ‘like this’ on the red carpet? I can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the clickbait is going on now, this girl is delusional. If you was going in the villa you’d not be in Casa Amor because the girls are there not the boys. You wouldn’t put ad at the end of the caption either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she’s not very imaginative is she
Don’t know about you guys but my biggest childhood dream was to a hannah Montana, not to wear a dress on a red carpet / see myself on a billboard / work with skinnydip

Also I know I’m late to the party but she’s wearing a crop top after complaining about being too hot all day??????

Reactions: 8
Don’t know about you guys but my biggest childhood dream was to a hannah Montana, not to wear a dress on a red carpet / see myself on a billboard / work with skinnydip

Also I know I’m late to the party but she’s wearing a crop top after complaining about being too hot all day??????
This girl is in her 20s and buying Teddy bears ffs she needs a man not freaking Teddy bear

Reactions: 2
Don’t know what’s more annoying… anas cringe videos saying she’s going into love island/casa amor or the people that believe her🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 17
Don’t know what’s more annoying… anas cringe videos saying she’s going into love island/casa amor or the people that believe her🤦🏼‍♀️😂
The people believing her like why is Byron pretending to believe like she could be on there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
What a shock Ana isn’t one of the new BOYS in Casa Amour 🙄….. or one of the new girls in the main villa. Why can’t she let love island go she’s been going on about it for years, like they would of picked her already if they wanted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.