Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you get invited to a Harry Styles concert but the only song you seem to know is What Makes Your Beautiful…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Girl don’t go sitting in any fields people may pass u off as a brown and white cow with that patchy tan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fave quotes from that 50k views in 24hours🚘 💥

“Beyewtiful” x 50

“gawjus” x 30
“this is a little bit more subtle… it’s not too subtle but it’s not too neon”

😱😱😱😱 warm French baguette”

“I was like omg I’m actually a good vlogger”

“that is the nicest carbonara I have ever had”

“You don’t know you’re beyewwwwtiful”

“The ceiling … bewyewtiful”

“I am working with paramount” 👀👀 witch where??

“smaller appetisers .. smaller appeteeets”

“Boss witch sort of vibes tonight… I have no idea what we are going too”

“This is the biggest night of my career so far… paramount are letting me go in the press box and interviewing them…. They were too busy doing REAL press to come over to the influencer pen”

“the main reason paramount put us there was to be able to meet them and experience being with those people”

“obviously my generic thing to do is ask people their McDonald’s order… and everyone loves that”

duck my life 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s probably got boss ass witch by Nicki minaj on repeat every day as her morning mantra

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched her for about 3 weeks, decided to watch the week in my life one. Oh my god who is this Molly that seems to be her new BFF? I’m really glad she didn’t ask Sly Stallone or Gillian Anderson their McDonald’s order as well, noticed oniy people that actually spoke to her were Geordie shore rejects 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you noticed Ana hasn’t posted since talking about going into Love Island again.. she trying on purpose to act like she going in

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ana you have the personality of a mouldy block of cheese and about as much charisma as a chalk board. You will never be on Love Island. You will never be a celebrity or even a Z-lister for that matter. Go back to rating your shite McDonald’s out of 10 and give up the ‘dream’. It will never happen and please quit looking so smug, it’s so off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she was in Casa Amor it would be such a car crash it might actually make LI interesting again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I pulled THIS face for being known because of my best friend, she’d be so upset. Saffron has given her amazing opportunities such as the Kardashians and even offered for her to come to LA which was amazing networking. Saff had moved on from childish content and is more relaxed and herself. This post comes across as a bit jealous and bitter. I would not wanna be known for being on LI. I’d rather be on strictly….

Attachments

Reactions: 34
49890232-EE0D-4347-9EBB-A977BB327BC1.png

Freya really meant ‘When he says ‘I’ll take all three of you” and nobody understands why he’d include our onion queen in that’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.