Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living like a celeb? Fake it till you make it? Ana, you will never be famous babe. You are simply known for eating McDonalds and having bad teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol Anna interviewing Chloe ferry and saying she would have sex on tv also- sis you ain’t never gonna make it to the big screen😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It really annoys me how in all her videos every second it zooms into her face to emphasise what she's saying, such bad editing Callum fix up

Anyone who claims they have a small appetite would not order 3 plates of food.. but go off Ana 😅
All I see is eggs everywhere lmaoooo

Reactions: 3
Being paid to go to the paramount event and she doesn’t even know why she’s there 😭😭 sick of these influencers doing the bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hardly managed to speak to anyone at the paramount event then by the sounds of it … also not her saying doesn’t want McDonald’s next shot - in McDonald’s … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me how in all her videos every second it zooms into her face to emphasise what she's saying, such bad editing Callum fix up

Anyone who claims they have a small appetite would not order 3 plates of food.. but go off Ana 😅
I love her claiming to have a small appetite the amount of times in that video i thought jesus have you not eaten enough yet ana 😭

Reactions: 9
Girl needs her head checking your content is boring get a job flipping burgers hun cause your content is as boring ad your McDonald’s order

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol Anna interviewing Chloe ferry and saying she would have sex on tv also- sis you ain’t never gonna make it to the big screen😫😫😫
Oh piss off Ana!! If a boy got frisky with you he would end up catching onion crabs off your stinky muff cake 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh piss off Ana!! If a boy got frisky with you he would end up catching onion crabs off your stinky muff cake 💀
I’m going to remember that forever…
“Onion crabs off your stinky muff cake”
Poetry🥰
Make it a thread title vote please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think Lounge Underwear is extremely overpriced? And it’s not even inclusive. What about those girls with bigger chests? Really annoys me that many places only go up to an F or G at a push and just leave sizes there. Lounge don’t stock my bra size, and I know for sure, the ones Ana were advertising in her recent video are the wrong size for her

Also Ana being ghosted by the celebs is hilarious. Did she think the likes of sylvester Stallone are gonna know who her and the wannabes are?🤣 Ana you went into locked in, said about two words and left. You are a nobody, just like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think Lounge Underwear is extremely overpriced? And it’s not even inclusive. What about those girls with bigger chests? Really annoys me that many places only go up to an F or G at a push and just leave sizes there. Lounge don’t stock my bra size, and I know for sure, the ones Ana were advertising in her recent video are the wrong size for her

Also Ana being ghosted by the celebs is hilarious. Did she think the likes of sylvester Stallone are gonna know who her and the wannabes are?🤣 Ana you went into locked in, said about two words and left. You are a nobody, just like the rest of us
Does anyone actually buy lounge underwear? All I ever see is influencers being gifted it but don’t know anyone who has actually bought it.

I’ve had a look on their website and you’re right about it not being inclusive only carrying 30A to 38G isn’t really inclusive like there’s plenty of people who have a band 28 and 40/42. Then like you said with cup sizes.

Reactions: 24
I’m going to remember that forever…
“Onion crabs off your stinky muff cake”
Poetry🥰
Make it a thread title vote please!!
Anastasia Styles Kingsnorth #59
Ana’s next man thinks he’ll get a watermelon sugar high, but instead gets invested with onion muff’s crabs delight. 🧅🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.