Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is she’s wearing a top in her new video but then a couple of days later she makes another video saying she has to wear a hoodie in London as she didn’t pack anything else???

Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is she’s wearing a top in her new video but then a couple of days later she makes another video saying she has to wear a hoodie in London as she didn’t pack anything else???
Probably just trying to get brands to send her free stuff? 🤷🏻

Reactions: 4
‘Paramount we’re quite happy for us to just enjoy the experience’

lmao sis I’m sure they were hoping you’d actually do your job but I guess paramount learned the hard way that influencers ain’t tit to real celebs with talent lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she stood on the carpet filming celebrities having their picture taken! You’re just a fan girl Ana!
If her deadlines were that urgent she would have got a car or a coach back to Manchester. If I had to take time off work because I got stuck in London having not checked that I could get home, my employer would not be happy.

Reactions: 20
why does she act like manchester is the only place of any importance to exist, when she’s talking about the train strikes she says ‘now there’s no trains going to manchester’ as if they were only impacting her

also if she calls it a ‘west-end’ one more time i’m going to scream

Reactions: 38
Second hand embarrassment watching her get ignored on the carpet lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anyone else but even if I’m going away for one night, I always bring an change of clothes just incase?? She really is the most unhygienic person ever
And particularly in Summer if I'm going to the city

Reactions: 7
right at the end of her recent video she says ‘molly went to see a west-end on her own today and i think that’s so cute’ so that means she didn’t even think of the idea herself for when she did her ‘solo day in london’ the next day??? 🤣🤣 the queen of unoriginality at her finest

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She looks so out of place in these environments, it's embarassing

Also why does she put highlighter on her spot? Ana, dear, you're only making it more obvious
Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 08.34.09.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have I missed something or did she change the title of her video? Was it not called living like a celeb or something..? And it’s the same title as her video from a week ago? 🙄
Just noticed this maybe she realised that her previous title made her sound like a complete bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait so she was on the carpet at Paramount + to interview celebrities… yet only got Chloe Ferry😂 pretty much says everything doesn’t it? I think the celebrities realise too they don’t have time for them too

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact that she asked her followers for questions rather than think of anything other than ‘what’s your McDonalds order?’ shows how lazy she is. If you have supposedly seen all of these actors in films you would be able to think of a few questions!
The ‘West End’ thing really grinds my gears! What she call a show at a local theatre?! Dumbass

Reactions: 14
Why would she not buy a bikini if she booked the pool?

Also 58 comments in over 12hrs.. eek, not great engagement is it :oops:
The return of "Maniere Devour" too 😥

Reactions: 13
Why would she not buy a bikini if she booked the pool?

Also 58 comments in over 12hrs.. eek, not great engagement is it :oops:
The return of "Maniere Devour" too 😥
Just proof that unless it’s given to her for free, she doesn’t want it. She could have easily popped to primark and bought herself a bikini as well as a change of clothes that she needed but nope

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.