Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F**k the strawberry daiquiri, MeJulie would need to neck a whole bottle of Smirnoff vodka every night after putting up with the uninvited giraffe, Ana the onion in baby grows, and give me the dollars NOW Bratticus at Disney World all day
Uninvited giraffe 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s in Disney ffs, how embarrassing. Get some modesty
i know I don’t like to shame people for what theyre wearing,but how is that practical. Surely it rides up. And sitting on rides and moving around. You see what other people are wearing and clearly they could wear some more clothes they must be cold at times. And when ana takes the piss out of her mum for having a rucksack she comes accross as a nob. Ana clearly needs a bag for a jumper, drink, phone. It’s not cool to be swinging around a bag the size of a matchbox and not having what you need.

Reactions: 58
Just incase you missed it.. this is what Ana has invited along to her family holiday. I can nearly see what Haz ate for her breakfast.
It’s so short!! constantly uncomfortable… she’ll be forever pulling it down and the fact she’ll be flashing her kebab every time she sits down too… ffs get some class!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s so short!! constantly uncomfortable… she’ll be forever pulling it down and the fact she’ll be flashing her kebab every time she sits down too… ffs get some class!!
“Flashing her kebab” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but when they stand next to each other, they really make the other's face shape look so odd, they be standing there like
0 o
/|\ /|\
/ \ / \

• Haha
Reactions: 83
With Haz's flat back on show and Ana's flaps out to play, all we need now is Callum in speedos slow motion running!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saffron likes pink drink when in America. Ana likes pink drink when in America. 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just incase you missed it.. this is what Ana has invited along to her family holiday. I can nearly see what Haz ate for her breakfast.
How do they find these outfits comfortable for walking round a Disney park all day? Imagine the chafing!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the front is worse!!!
Sorry but how is she getting away with that? I wouldn’t even dare risk it! I’d be embarrassed if I got told off or pulled aside. I’ve heard people get told to cover up of their crop tops too short so wtf. I wouldn’t even wear that for a night out, never mind Disney!!!

Reactions: 46
I think the front is worse!!!
I'm confused at how she got away with this because you can literally get denied entry or forced to cover up at Disney if your outfit is deemed inappropriate...I'm no prude by any means but there's a time and a place for this kind of outfit and Animal Kingdom is not it!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm confused at how she got away with this because you can literally get denied entry or forced to cover up at Disney if your outfit is deemed inappropriate...I'm no prude by any means but there's a time and a place for this kind of outfit and Animal Kingdom is not it!
Totally agree! I’m all for anybody dressing how they want but like you said, there’s a time and a place and it’s not now 🥴😂

Reactions: 15
Maybe it was allowed because she’s barely got anything there to cover up 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.