Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist: they’re wearing revealing tops as Ana wants a free 80$ hoodie 👀
Yeah literally, I saw someone on TikTok saying they wear revealing outfits that Disney don't allow to get a free t-shirt. I bet Julie was dying to tell her to put her A cups away, very inappropriate for a kids theme park what a weird girl

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Maybe it was allowed because she’s barely got anything there to cover up 😩
I get you’re probably just having a joke, but this feels a lot like you’re body shaming skinnier people/those with smaller features? Not everyone is born with double d’s & a huge ass! All body types are different. Yes her outfit was awful, however her figure is absolutely fine.

Reactions: 33
Shocking that she didn’t get dress coded I saw a TikTok of a girl wearing more then Haz that was made to go get a oversized t-shirt to cover up.

Reactions: 25
I'd love Ana to do a vlog on eating on a low budget( as she likes her food vids)
looking for the yellow stickers etc but if she does i'd hope she'd still buy the food full price & leave the actual reduced item for those who need it

Reactions: 1
I'd love Ana to do a vlog on eating on a low budget( as she likes her food vids)
looking for the yellow stickers etc but if she does i'd hope she'd still buy the food full price & leave the actual reduced item for those who need it
She did this one a couple years ago which you might be interested in

It would be nice for her to do one again seeing she repeats the Easter food video every year

Reactions: 6
I get you’re probably just having a joke, but this feels a lot like you’re body shaming skinnier people/those with smaller features? Not everyone is born with double d’s & a huge ass! All body types are different. Yes her outfit was awful, however her figure is absolutely fine.
I’m not body shaming, just stating what I can see 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She did this one a couple years ago which you might be interested in

It would be nice for her to do one again seeing she repeats the Easter food video every year
I've seen that thank you though, just thought it could be a topical video atm.
And also because so many think it's easy to feed yourself cheaply, her vid could highlight the struggles in finding food that goes together/is tasty etc
And it could get her viewers who can afford it to donate to foodbanks. I'd also love Ana to do another fill my trolley for foodbank or pick a amount and see how much she could buy for that sum

Reactions: 11
I've seen that thank you though, just thought it could be a topical video atm.
And also because so many think it's easy to feed yourself cheaply, her vid could highlight the struggles in finding food that goes together/is tasty etc
And it could get her viewers who can afford it to donate to foodbanks. I'd also love Ana to do another fill my trolley for foodbank or pick a amount and see how much she could buy for that sum
The thing is I don't think she cares. She'd sooner do an out of touch video about eating at the 10 most expensive restaurants in Manchester before she'd do one about eating on a budget.

The way Julie was talking to Atticus in her newest video was actually...quite sweet? I don't care about the rest of the video but that actually took me by surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just started the new video and Atticus was deffo told before the intro not to talk over ana lol I’ve never seen him so quiet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie and Ana making out that Ana really really needed the body cream instead of the scrub because they knew there would be a tantrum on the way otherwise 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.