Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that atticus doesn’t look like he’s enjoying himself? I’m wondering IF he is autistic, that it’s possibly all a bit overwhelming for him

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Not in the lowest points, like I remember a couple years ago they spoke about her they would struggle to put food on the table and her and Atticus shared a bedroom because they couldn’t afford a bigger house to rent.
If you check back on her first few videos she’s literally got an iphone, a laptop and her room is really nice. I’m not saying that’s a lie.. but I wouldn’t say she was struggling in her first videos and that was seven years ago!

Reactions: 25
can anyone PLEASE please link me Ana’s Nans youtube channel? or just tell me the name😹in need of a laugh and can’t find it anywhere. cheers xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so her latest videos, I feel like she is underwhelmed with what she got because atticus is 8 and just picks unoriginal things but she must have known that was going to be the outcome like the m and ms and those haribos are standard in the uk.

julie picked really well for atticus.
And ana done okay for her mum but when she said there wasn’t a good sweet selection there was a whole aisle we saw multiple times. However julie seemed happy with the Swedish fish. But why did she get her mum an energy drink just for the LOLZ it’s not even funny if you know she isn’t going to drink it. And a spf 70 when they are only there for 1 more day, what is the point, also like she acknowledged her mum wanted an after sun so why get sunscreen?!
If you check back on her first few videos she’s literally got an iphone, a laptop and her room is really nice. I’m not saying that’s a lie.. but I wouldn’t say she was struggling in her first videos and that was seven years ago!
Agree

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I've never seen anyone dressed like that for a day at Disney! And the little hand bags?! Wtf. Who they trying to impress, Mickey Mouse?
it’s annoying because I’ve seen people be dress coded by Disney for less, you just know if she actually had any boobs and was walking around the park in just a bra they’d ask her to put something more on or even kick her out.

Reactions: 27
I actually thought Ana came across really well in her latest video from today. Potentially just because of the way the other two were going on ("they don't taste like fish do they?" when talking about Swedish Fish 🤪) but she seemed really chilled and normal.

Julie was infuriating when Ana gave her the t-shirt. My god woman, chill out, you're on holiday.

Reactions: 25
I agree with Bratticus not looking like he is enjoying him self at any point. I kinda feel for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You can really see how ungrateful Atticus has become with his reaction to the headphones… Julie clearly had a few reasons why he could use them but you can tell he had several comments to make about not needing them by his reaction and the editing plus Julie mentioning it again after all his gifts had been revealed.

Reactions: 38
You can really see how ungrateful Atticus has become with his reaction to the headphones… Julie clearly had a few reasons why he could use them but you can tell he had several comments to make about not needing them by his reaction and the editing plus Julie mentioning it again after all his gifts had been revealed.
Don’t think it helped that they were not branded

• Haha
Reactions: 53
He’s clearly just in a routine, he exhibits other traits, even if they have a diagnosis (which would take ages) they don’t need to share it but it explains why he doesn’t like change etc and probably wouldn’t like headphones either

Reactions: 15
He’s clearly just in a routine, he exhibits other traits, even if they have a diagnosis (which would take ages) they don’t need to share it but it explains why he doesn’t like change etc and probably wouldn’t like headphones either
I think if they’re going to share him the way they do and he does have a diagnosis, sharing that would allow people to understand and not judge him better, but also could spin it like she tried to do with her mums cancer and spread awareness.
A lot of autistic people wear noise cancelling headphones in the parks because it’s overwhelming and if he’s covering his ears with the fireworks and thunder it’s a good idea but I bet that didn’t even cross her mind.

Reactions: 14
Imagine going to Disney-world and spending most of your time in target or ordering McDonald’s to eat off your hotel room bed 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Didn’t someone mention on here that they went to guest services for fast passes? If he does have autism that would make sense, I do understand why they wouldn’t want share online that he’s autistic, it’s nothing to be ashamed of but unfortunately people are still very judgemental and kids can be mean.

Edited to add: he’s also not at an age when he can consent with this information to be put online. At the end of the day I think it should be down to Atticus to share with others (who don’t need to know) and choose who he wants to share it with

Reactions: 34
I hate speculating but they put him online so therefore leaving it open to speculation - I don’t know much about kids but he does seem to have odd reactions for a child of his age? He seemed quite stressed by having got the wrong item for Ana, I found it a bit difficult to watch!
Aside from that, the video was better than usual imo because Ana acts so much more natural when she’s around her family

Reactions: 28
I think that the autism comments are being treated as negative and derogatory even though they’re not intended to be. I also think that Julie is doing him a disservice by not getting a diagnosis either way. He may struggle as he gets older and be treated negatively as well as not getting help that he could be eligible for.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.