Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just watched the vlog and really don't see the problem with her getting a strawberry daiquiri, there was literally alcoholic drink stands everywhere i doubt she was the only person with a drink in her hand
i agree - nothing wrong with it. And I would be having 10 if I had to put up with atticus all day 😂

Fair enough but as a 20-year-old uni student who likes a drink, I find it very strange. I would understand if you were going with friends or a partner and were all getting drinks but not with your mum and little brother, it's just so odd.
it’s not odd? My mom and dad don’t drink and I always have a drink when I’m with them. We went to florida and I also had a drink in animal kingdom….. and I’m 34 years old! Nothing wrong with having an alcoholic drink. If it was “so odd” they wouldn’t sell it in the park.

Reactions: 37
F**k the strawberry daiquiri, MeJulie would need to neck a whole bottle of Smirnoff vodka every night after putting up with the uninvited giraffe, Ana the onion in baby grows, and give me the dollars NOW Bratticus at Disney World all day

• Haha
Reactions: 91
i can’t help but wonder if there’s a bit of competitiveness between ana and julie and that’s what’s contributed to atticus’ obsession with money - julie seemingly struggled with money as they were growing up and so when ana started earning a lot through youtube she started spending a lot on atticus and as well as the disney posts shes done of him where she captions like ‘can’t wait to make all your dreams come true’, ‘gonna make all of his dreams come true’, it feels like anas trying to overcompensate for what julie couldn’t provide, i can imagine her every time she buys something for atticus (or julie) she makes a point of how expensive it is as a way of subtly bragging that she can afford all the things julie couldn’t
Anyone else think she’s a bit dramatic yes she wasn’t rich but she still went on holiday to Disney etc, she makes it out like they drank milk for breakfast lunch and dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else think she’s a bit dramatic yes she wasn’t rich but she still went on holiday to Disney etc, she makes it out like they drank milk for breakfast lunch and dinner
Not in the lowest points, like I remember a couple years ago they spoke about her they would struggle to put food on the table and her and Atticus shared a bedroom because they couldn’t afford a bigger house to rent.

Reactions: 6
Is the reason why Julie's never worked, shall I say a conventional job, because she has diagnosed OCD? While I sympathise with this, aren't there millions of people that go to work everyday struggling with a variety of conditions but still have to face the day? Julie seems like the type that would struggle to integrate herself into a workplace.

Reactions: 28
If I could punch one person in the world it would 100% be Anastasia Mingesnorth

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All these people do is go on about money, show off about money & show off about what their money does for them. It is utterly bizarre to me when I see comments saying either Julie or Ana are very ‘relatable people’. Especially at the moment in the world with a war going on, covid, prices soaring.. and these complete morons are just showing off how wonderful their lives are and actually how crappy they are as people. I understand it’s their money and they can do what they want with it but after watching the news and suffering money wise myself despite working as much as I can Julie, Ana & Haz are the very last people I want to watch nor can I can ‘relate’ to them in any way. 🙄🤮
My comment in relation to her being relatable was in the past before she got bigger on YouTube. Her whole vibe in general used to be so different to how she is now it’s mad! I completely agree with what you said about money! I used to really like them when I started watching years ago and when they actually appreciated the value of money because they didn’t have much. But in more recent time they seriously get on my tits lol. I have a saying in life “Never forget where you came from” Ana and Julie are sure gonna get a shock if their “careers” end and they don’t have an endless supply of money to waste on utter crap. I mean for a woman who said she didn’t have much money to provide for her kids then spends ridiculous amounts on clothes and accessories… the value of money is a foreign concept to her now🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kind of feel bad for Julie, imagine her and Atticus being asleep and Haz and Anna come barging in at 12am drunk after going out (idk if they’re doing this but I can only imagine they are if they’re going out for drinks and dinner)

Also why can Ana go for a meal out with Haz but always has McDonald’s back at the room with her family? Take them out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel like Haz should have joined Ana out there when Julie and Atticus were flying home if Ana wanted her there, and they could have stayed an extra week. The whole vibe of them both being there with Julie and Atticus is weird. It’s like when you’re a teenager and your parents let you invite your friend on holiday… except Ana is 21, paid for the holiday and is supposed to be there celebrating her brothers birthday. They’re in Disney but acting like they’re on a boozy mates week away and seem to ditch Julie and Atticus at any opportunity. It’s weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 72
Julies 4th vlog.. wtf js Haz wearing to animal kingdom. Looks like shes ready for a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched Julie’s vlog and why is Ana now acting all “bad witch” and cringy tit now Haz is there? Can’t believe she’s just left Julie and Bratticus to roam Disney on their own! Go somewhere else with Haz, a holiday more grown up, don’t drag her on your family holiday!

Reactions: 36
Julies 4th vlog.. wtf js Haz wearing to animal kingdom. Looks like shes ready for a night out
Honestly, I've never seen anyone dressed like that for a day at Disney! And the little hand bags?! Wtf. Who they trying to impress, Mickey Mouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
agree 🙌🏼 , they never have seemed to go without. Like yes okay Atticus and Julie shared a room up until he was maybe 5? So not an unusual thing for people to experience I could name multiple people in real life andon social media that have had similar experiences and don’t seem to make a issue out of it like ana. And yesI’m sure Julie used to also take ana and atticus on coastal holidays-buttons/pontins kinda thing which is pretty normal in the uk. Honestly does my head in ana claiming that she was from poverty yet from everything we saw of her childhood it looks like Julie done pretty well. The kidshave food, a roof and are clean.

I wonder if that’s where a little bit of friction comes from with Julie and ana because I’m not gonna pretend Julie is my icon because she isn’t. But if I had a child(ana) and they basically implied they grew up in poverty- however she wasn’t I would fee about annoyed with that being shared accross the internet. Julie paid for holidays, make up for ana, supplies for Anastasia first YouTube channel. Ana didn’t grow up in hard ship like she claims.

mouth of interest just looked at some of anas first vlogs 7yrs ago- she has very nice room decor, pop tarts for bfast, latest phone, some moshi toys, and good make up- now I’m not saying taking those away would have allowed Julie to buy a house because it wouldn’t, but it doesn’t reflect the poverty that ana claims, that’s a kid that is being brought up by a loving attentive parent whether or not we like Julie that much.

And it’s great that ana has more money now that she can pay however even if she had a minimum wage job, they would all be doing absolutely fine. Julie would be bringing atticus up absolutely fine without anas money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Also, did anyone notice how in Julie's vlog she mentioned them going to guest relations to get a fast pass? I have just been quickly skipping through so may have missed something but it doesn't usually work like that right?

Reactions: 2
Is Hollywood Studios closed at the moment or did they just not go there?

Reactions: 1
Not in the lowest points, like I remember a couple years ago they spoke about her they would struggle to put food on the table and her and Atticus shared a bedroom because they couldn’t afford a bigger house to rent.
Yeah like half the country

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just reached the end of the vlog and then it goes on for another 5 minutes just black screen and playing the music 😂😂

Looks like they didn't end up going on flight of passage 🤷‍♀️ dunno if Haz is confused about where she is cos it isn't Magaluf hunni x

Whoops thought this was Julie's thread

Reactions: 19
Honestly, I've never seen anyone dressed like that for a day at Disney! And the little hand bags?! Wtf. Who they trying to impress, Mickey Mouse?
Don't think I've ever even seen the Kardashians dressed like that at disney. 🤣

Notice how low key they've made Attitcus's birthday yet Ana wanted to do some 'so' special

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.