Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the autism comments are being treated as negative and derogatory even though they’re not intended to be. I also think that Julie is doing him a disservice by not getting a diagnosis either way. He may struggle as he gets older and be treated negatively as well as not getting help that he could be eligible for.
Unfortunately for Julie, it’s not up to her if he gets diagnosed or not, if the school do the test, he will get a diagnosis and can refer to wider agencies etc…. They can by pass her, the only thing they’d want is a questionnaire about home life but I assume they know what Julie is like so would approach her with the right tactics

Reactions: 12
Julie and Atticus seemed to take a long time considering their items…then Ana was done and dusted in 15 mins and had basically chucked random crap in lmao. I couldn’t cope with her saying she’s got peanut butter Oreos because her mum liked peanut butter…but then going ‘she might not like Oreos tho’ - all the peanut butter products America has to offer and she went with something she might not like haha

Reactions: 27
Didn’t someone mention on here that they went to guest services for fast passes? If he does have autism that would make sense, I do understand why they wouldn’t want share online that he’s autistic, it’s nothing to be ashamed of but unfortunately people are still very judgemental and kids can be mean.

Edited to add: he’s also not at an age when he can consent with this information to be put online. At the end of the day I think it should be down to Atticus to share with others (who don’t need to know) and choose who he wants to share it with
Disney don't do fast passes anymore so they wouldn't be getting them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry i know mejulie and atticus are really annoying but they carried that video, i actually found their clips enjoyable but i was yawning whenever ana came on. When is ana going to realise that her videos with her family are so much better than her videos with the greasy manny gang

Reactions: 34
Disney don't do fast passes anymore so they wouldn't be getting them
I’ve not watched the video I’m just going off what someone said here but she could of meant the DAS pass (but didn’t want to say) which I know is different to fast track passes in the fact you still have to wait but not in the line and then enter going through the lightning lane. Or she could of got Genie+ (The fast track pass replacement) Idk i thought it just fitted the narrative.

Reactions: 7
The whole family are just strange I mean unless they have breakfast lunch and dinner I swear one of them would dial 999 , Ana is always saying she’s starving yet she doesn’t know the meaning of starving !!!

Reactions: 13
Did sis say “I’ll use body cream as an after sun”??? Is she okay?? Like mentally??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did sis say “I’ll use body cream as an after sun”??? Is she okay?? Like mentally??
I think she just meant that moisturising when you’re burnt is good for it like after sun, tbf I think she’s right, better than putting nothing on your burnt skin🤔

Reactions: 27
Unfortunately for Julie, it’s not up to her if he gets diagnosed or not, if the school do the test, he will get a diagnosis and can refer to wider agencies etc…. They can by pass her, the only thing they’d want is a questionnaire about home life but I assume they know what Julie is like so would approach her with the right tactics
Schools don’t do tests, they can request and support with referrals (depends). You can self refer or ask your GP to make a referral to children services who will run tests.

Reactions: 15
Also I see so many people slagging off that Julie and ana haven’t addressed that Atticus is autistic? But even if they had it diagnosed, what do you want them to do, put in the title “with my autistic son/brother” or everytime he comes on screen label him like an ad? My brothers got special needs and everytime someone meets him should I warn them about him? I just find some peoples comments are strange about him being autistic I don’t get what some people expect them to say about him🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
How does anyone know that Julie hasn't had Atticus diagnosed in the past year or 2? Literally no one knows that. If she has, I actually don't think she should broadcast it on the Internet. Just like people don't need to come out saying they're gay, people also do not need to come out saying they're neuro divergent. Autistic people do not need to be labelled as such, just let them be.
Sorry, as a neuro divergent myself, some of these comments are really hitting a nerve. Why do you all think you deserve an explanation of his behaviours?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also I see so many people slagging off that Julie and ana haven’t addressed that Atticus is autistic? But even if they had it diagnosed, what do you want them to do, put in the title “with my autistic son/brother” or everytime he comes on screen label him like an ad? My brothers got special needs and everytime someone meets him should I warn them about him? I just find some peoples comments are strange about him being autistic I don’t get what some people expect them to say about him🤔
I agree and how people deal with it, regardless of our opinions, it’s up to them. I know it’s sad seeing things like this but at the end of it, it’s difficult and I guess people should be able to deal with it how they seem fit. Ofc it’s harder being public, I personally think kids shouldn’t be in adults’ YouTube videos. But hey that’s me.

Reactions: 15
Do you think that ana pays her mum and atticus to be in her videos with the money made from ads, as technically they’re helping to provide it? It would be a good idea to have a bank for atticus with a % from videos he’s been in

Reactions: 9
How does anyone know that Julie hasn't had Atticus diagnosed in the past year or 2? Literally no one knows that. If she has, I actually don't think she should broadcast it on the Internet. Just like people don't need to come out saying they're gay, people also do not need to come out saying they're neuro divergent. Autistic people do not need to be labelled as such, just let them be.
Sorry, as a neuro divergent myself, some of these comments are really hitting a nerve. Why do you all think you deserve an explanation of his behaviours?
Exactlyyyy!! 👏🏽

Reactions: 2
they milk everything else in videos, she made a whole video about her mums mole so I wouldn’t put it past them to do it.
For the record I’m also neurodiverse, but Julie has outwardly and defensively said that he isn’t in the past? That defensiveness rubbed me the wrong way, there’s nothing wrong with having a different brain, but growing up without accommodations isn’t fun, and I feel for him if he doesn’t access resources before becoming an adult when it gets way harder.

I don’t feel I ‘deserve’ an explanation, I can see it from a mile off as someone who is also neurodiverse I see a lot of myself in him. More so coming from a place of concern in general with how children are plastered all over social media from the minute they’re born.

Her entire comment section is adults complaining about his traits and him interrupting her videos, either offer an explanation that allows people to understand, or stop showing a child that can’t give informed consent to how he’s portrayed on the internet to get ripped apart by adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i personally don’t like him being in the videos purely because it opens it up for him to be talked about like this. i do believe some people in these threads are forgetting atticus is a little boy. yeah he may be annoying and do bratty things but have you ever met little kids(?)

we also don’t see everything and no doubt ana chooses the most “interesting” (i say interesting meaning by her standards) which may or may not be when atticus is being loud and silly (what some may find funny and others annoying)

i personally don’t find interest in discussing a little kid anyway but on the other side i wouldn’t put my little 8 year old brother in videos that get thousands of views

i know i’ll get a lot of people rolling their eyes but that’s just how i see things

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i personally don’t like him being in the videos purely because it opens it up for him to be talked about like this. i do believe some people in these threads are forgetting atticus is a little boy. yeah he may be annoying and do bratty things but have you ever met little kids(?)

we also don’t see everything and no doubt ana chooses the most “interesting” (i say interesting meaning by her standards) which may or may not be when atticus is being loud and silly (what some may find funny and others annoying)

i personally don’t find interest in discussing a little kid anyway but on the other side i wouldn’t put my little 8 year old brother in videos that get thousands of views

i know i’ll get a lot of people rolling their eyes but that’s just how i see things
I think the comments we make on atticus behaviour is us criticising Julie and Ana for letting him act in certain ways rather than us criticising Atticus himself. Like you said, he’s only a kid

Reactions: 14
I think the comments we make on atticus behaviour is us criticising Julie and Ana for letting him act in certain ways rather than us criticising Atticus himself. Like you said, he’s only a kid
Not saying you have been posting these comments but there are multiple comments on this thread ridiculing a child’s hairstyle, poor kid.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.