Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana attending London Fashion week🙃 I wonder what ✨absolute ULTIMATE favourite ✨ fashion brand invited her 🥴
Didn't Molly Mae announce something about PLT at LFW??? I'm betting its that, that is literally the only fashion week event I could ever see her being invited to :ROFLMAO: can't wait for the unedited photos babe xxx

Reactions: 21
Call me petty but I really hope she isn’t able to pick up her car

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny that Molly Mae and the car have been mentioned because Molly is getting rid of her Range for a G-Wagon. :rolleyes: Imagine if Ana’s new car is a Molly Mae hand me down.:p
Only joking, Molly is giving her Range to her sister!
As long as she gets ‘brand deals’ her management will continue to blow smoke up her ass because they probably get a nice cut of the fee! She is still very much unknown though.

Reactions: 2
Didn't Molly Mae announce something about PLT at LFW??? I'm betting its that, that is literally the only fashion week event I could ever see her being invited to :ROFLMAO: can't wait for the unedited photos babe xxx
which isn’t even real LFW, molly called it that then was told to change the name or caption because it wasn’t an official LFW show organised with the British fashion council, PLT are basically just putting on a show the same week as fashion week in London

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How has she lived alone for a full year now and STILL has no idea how to cook basic meals? How can you not know pasta should be fully submerged (and salted)? Why is there a wooden spoon in with it, you don’t need to bleeping stir pasta! It annoys me how she doesn’t have the right equipment for anything; what’s her excuse? She has time and money! Annoys me how she’s always stirring mince around with a bloody slotted spoon or putting carrots in the oven in a
cake tin with a collapsing bottom…cutting onions with a bread knife and cutting bread with a small knife. Ughhh. I don’t understand how all she knows how to make is lasagna, a few basic pasta dishes and fajitas. How have you not learned to experiment or improvise in a whole year? All she ever buys is mince, tomatoes, bread, bacon and crates of coke…
Zero shade to my mum but I wasn't taught any life skills like this when growing up. My mum very much wanted things done her way or no way so I stayed out of her way.

I moved to Manchester at 18 and had to learn how to cook, clean, wash clothes, iron etc. I literally just winged it, sure I'd Google some stuff for help but I was really winging it. I don't claim to be a master chef but I can make so many things, without a recipe. My knife skills are shite, but at least I learned lmao.

I think Ana would really benefit from learning to cook properly, doesn't have to be every single night or really complex meals but even a spag bol that's not made from a jar. I still use jars when I can't be bothered sometimes but it's a really nice feeling to successfully make something from scratch

Reactions: 29
Zero shade to my mum but I wasn't taught any life skills like this when growing up. My mum very much wanted things done her way or no way so I stayed out of her way.

I moved to Manchester at 18 and had to learn how to cook, clean, wash clothes, iron etc. I literally just winged it, sure I'd Google some stuff for help but I was really winging it. I don't claim to be a master chef but I can make so many things, without a recipe. My knife skills are shite, but at least I learned lmao.

I think Ana would really benefit from learning to cook properly, doesn't have to be every single night or really complex meals but even a spag bol that's not made from a jar. I still use jars when I can't be bothered sometimes but it's a really nice feeling to successfully make something from scratch

This would be the opportunity for perfect content for her. Get someone in to teach her to cook a few basics.
Going to local shops to get ingredients, trying new things etc.

It drives me mad that she's in Manchester but never does anything to do with it. She could explore the northern quarter, the Xmas Market literally takes over the city.

Reactions: 8
OMG ! I KNEW IT! I knew she was gonna go to LFW with PLT! So predictable 😂
imagine going to LFW and going to some z-listers PLT show with models wearing £3 dresses 😂 Ana, if you wanted that type of feeling you could've stayed in Manchester and gone to Boujee on a Friday night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ive only just caught up and watched this video. There is a white AD in the top left when she starts talking about the underwear. It’s there for like 5 seconds not sure if it was there before or not
Might I just say, I’ve reported ana for this under the basis of the ASA guide to advertising which states:
It must be prominent enough that consumers will easily notice it and early enough that they will do so before they click on anything or otherwise engage with, or watch, the content. Burying a label in list of hashtags, putting it in a colour that contrasts poorly with the background or placing it ‘under the fold’ where consumers would need to click ‘See more’ to expand the post, won’t be sufficient.

you should all report too :)

ps, just to add, ASA also stateYouTube videos at minimum should have ad clearly labelled in the thumbnail,title or description of the video, neither of which she does. She does have a disclaimer to say she’ll do this but hasn’t lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Her Ad's have become less and less obvious recently so she deserves to be reported. I don't get the impression that there are any consequences to stop them from being sneaky like this. Vicky Pattison is on the 'non-compliant social media influencers' list, but still regularly posts ad's on Instagram. Hit them where it hurts and ban them from advertising for a few months.

Reactions: 26
imo posting an ad that isn't obviously labelled is worse than not labelling at all - she clearly knows it needs to be stated but is still so sneaky about it.

Reactions: 31

Growing up i had a similar experience, my mum would wanted to do everything so learnt everything after i left home. But youre completely right, learning to cook is such a rewarding thing and ive said before that learning to cook and cooking good food are 2 different things and take time, but its the best thing i ever did! She said she 'doesnt like herbs' but using the right herb level up any dish. Even the pasta she cooked in the video, abit of parsley would of gone a long way to making it taste alot better! And like you said, the feeling when youve cooked something from scratch and it taste 'unreal 😉' is so rewarding!

Reactions: 9
I had to do chores from the age of 11. My dad was quite controlling and one of 5 children so they all had to help. My mum mostly cooked from scratch so I learnt from her. My brother is amazing cook, but I prefer simple one pan meals! I think that is something that is learned subconsciously - as well as doing food technology at school.

Ana can cook and bake, but she is either to arrogant to follow recipes or she just doesn't have the attention span! That pasta dish looked so bland!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even the videos she did during lockdown where she made her own kfc or McDonald’s or whatever it was were quite interesting and she could do that but with different kinds of cuisine like wagamamas or other places!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.