Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if her account got hacked…. pedalo minefield

Reactions: 8
manifesting is this generations religion. humans are naturally drawn to religion and being part of something greater, but numbers have drastically declined in the past couple of decades and christianity in the uk didn’t get passed down through the generation like it previously would. now we have a generation of people that are searching for something greater and capitalism has led them to manifesting, praying to god to help others isn’t enough, we now need to ask the universe for a designer handbag

Reactions: 15
This should be illegal sorry but she looks fuck all like this!! Her nose is big and she needs to get over it. Get a nose job if your that bothered ffs just stop editing pictures when you DONT look like this
They're debating amending the 'online safety act' in the house of commons this week. I cant remember exactly everything they're debating but i do remember an MP talking on sky news about making it a legal requirement that all influencers have to disclose all photoshopping and filters. I cant rememeber if thats on this act or another though!

Reactions: 16
I definitely agree that manifesting has become a religion as traditional religions have become outdated and are quite restrictive especially in a country like England that is becoming more and more progressive and diverse. But i wouldnt say it's capitalism. Like you said, alot of religion has always been help others, but manifesting is much more selfish which is a tendency of capitalism but personally i would say its more based on materialistic values

Reactions: 4
Why what was said?
First Jamie bleeps out a name of one of Millie’s exes or something and says Anastasia should shout him.
then a would you rather for Jamie about kissing Anastasia or saving millie and he says he already does that all the time.

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is she probably put that outfit on just to take pictures in the lift then went back to her flat

Reactions: 30
How embarrassing that Ana didn’t get invited to the Brits I Jess she forgot to manifest that !!!
…….
Even beauty spectrum, Nanny and Pam along with the spirit of Princess Diana got an invite !!!

Reactions: 39
How embarrassing that Ana didn’t get invited to the Brits I Jess she forgot to manifest that !!!
…….
Even beauty spectrum, Nanny and Pam along with the spirit of Princess Diana got an invite !!!
Nanny and Pam went dressed as fairies with their magic wands

Reactions: 7
…….
I never usually comment on here, I’d rather just read, but I SCREAMEDthis is the funniest thing I’ve read on this thread, UNREAL job keep it up xx

Reactions: 17
I never usually comment on here, I’d rather just read, but I SCREAMEDthis is the funniest thing I’ve read on this thread, UNREAL job keep it up xx
It’s got to the point where you either laugh or cry with these people to be honest

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just can't stand Freya. When they say 'OMG GIRLSSSS' 'GIRLS'!

She needs a good few months off YouTube to gain her personality back.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.