Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just our Mejulie getting those brand deals. Looks ready to spread her legs for fiber one 😂😂 just remember protection this time unless your going for a 3rd bastard child for the benefits. Who knows maybe she won’t be able to pay her newiPhone off
23D64EAC-ABDB-42F5-A307-FBF1A34196AE.jpeg

On a more serious note I think it’s tit of Julie to work with fiber one and promote Calorie counting. It’s undeniable that a huge portion of Anna’s subs come from people with food issues who watch her food challenges and muckbangs. Seeing as Julie has sponged a lot of followers from Anna she’d be more considerate about what she’s posting.

then again she definitely dosent have that many brand deal offers and beggars can be choosers. Plus with the debt of her new iPhone she ain’t gotta choice😂 bratticus child payment ain’t gonna cover it
D688D56B-89A0-4FAD-B52E-AE68BEFD5FF3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Awww how lovely Tattle members got Ana the exact same gift as Saffron got her ….. NOTHING 🤭😂😂😂😂😂
Oh but Saffron’s gift is keeping Ana in mind whilst partying in Dubai with her real other friends

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just our Mejulie getting those brand deals. Looks ready to spread her legs for fiber one 😂😂 just remember protection this time unless your going for a 3rd bastard child for the benefits.
It’s 2021 and you’re calling children born outside of marriage bastards? I’m embarrassed for you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
Not the kids fault- I’m a bastard and proud
Can't believe you'd be proud of your parents not having a piece of paper saying they're legally together at the time you popped into existence. For shame. If anas parents were married she'd be a completely different person, no doubt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Can't believe you'd be proud of your parents not having a piece of paper saying they're legally together at the time you popped into existence. For shame. If anas parents were married she'd be a completely different person, no doubt.
Ugh, are we still shaming people for not having married parents?? You’re gross 🤮 Ana turning out the way she did had nothing to do with her parents being married or not when they had her?? Can’t believe there’s still people like you who dont have anything better to do.

Reactions: 23
Ugh, are we still shaming people for not having married parents?? You’re gross 🤮 Ana turning out the way she did had nothing to do with her parents being married or not when they had her?? Can’t believe there’s still people like you who dont have anything better to do.
Was the sarcasm not obvious enough...? I'm one of 8 kids, unmarried parents hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I didn't take that comment so offensive, just more that people in this day and age do have kids and claim benefits, never work and no intention to. I know a few like that 😂 I don't think that the commenter actually cares about people having kids unmarried?
meJulie does brand deals and clearly claims benefits and I can't see any reason she cannot work since Bratticus is in School.
She lives off her daughters name

Anyway back to Ana...........

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After watching her video last night I went back and watched previous birthday hauls, she used to be so sweet. In her 17th bday haul she was so excited that her mum had got her a Louis Vuitton purse. Now it's just seen as another one to add the collection

• Heart
Reactions: 20
who cares, really? As long as both your parents provide for you, treat you right, keep a roof over your head and feed you that's what matters!

Reactions: 6
After watching her video last night I went back and watched previous birthday hauls, she used to be so sweet. In her 17th bday haul she was so excited that her mum had got her a Louis Vuitton purse. Now it's just seen as another one to add the collection
Yup! She’s going over designer items like…oh yeah and i got this *flings it to the other side of the room* And this err..interesting tiffany bracelet. I miss the sweet Ana who got so happy at little things, and didnt take a 10k dollar bracelet to be slightly satisfied. She’s SO materialistic these days

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.