Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! So many of the designer brands that influencers have are all tacky now
I wouldn’t go near Louis Vuitton now because of influencers
Same and I had absolutely no clue they’d released new protein ones, thanks Julie for letting my ED know about a way of getting protein in but with low calories
As someone said above, it is irresponsible for her to promote diet things when the person very correctly said that a lot of Ana’s viewers will be people with ED’s (as unfortunately people with ED’s often watch food videos) and she should be more careful
I thought the same about the protein ones w my Ed but they’re vile. I find anas content more triggering than comforting (I find grackles content really comforting) so to be honest, I’m not surprised at Julie advertising these.

My sister didn’t expect this to blow up but it’s got over 500 likes. 😂
Tell her to get herself a Cartier ring with tik tok engraved on xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Julie is a bleeping twit but I don't think you can really hold her responsible for other people's triggers. There is literally no line, people can always be triggered by something. I'll agree she's a lazy dossbag though and will do anything (other than work) for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She thinks she is smaller than she actually is physically. Whenever she talks about sizes in clothes, jewellery etc. She always makes it seem that everything is “big” on her and she acts like she is super petite when it’s not really the case.

She’s slim but also curvy, she’s got boobs and a butt. There’s a lot of food content on her channel and her consuming so many calories in which she praises her “fast metabolism” for the way she is. Unfortunately some are not as blessed and if they ate the amount she eats they would probably be overweight. Up her own ass much 😒

Idk this just doesn’t sit right with me, it can give a really wrong message to viewers who suffer from body image issues and ED’s. She constantly makes it seem that she is naturally small and almost rubs it in for everyone to see when this tit can be super triggering.
If she could just stop mentioning her physical appearance in such a showy way it wouldn’t be so much of a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Julie is a bleeping twit but I don't think you can really hold her responsible for other people's triggers. There is literally no line, people can always be triggered by something. I'll agree she's a lazy dossbag though and will do anything (other than work) for money.
100 percent!! I think Julies target audience is obviously mums or her age range (obvs got kids from anas audience following her but not her main audience etc) hence why the company are working with her

Reactions: 15
"I'm ill 24/7" --- tit diet, drinking too much, covid? Take your pick

She said her 21st birthday vlog is "wholesome" 🤣🤣 this is what happens when you barely finish school and learn 1 word so grip onto it

Of course she got Crocs --- the number 1 sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she mentions it in every video sometimes, no need for it

She thinks she is smaller than she actually is physically. Whenever she talks about sizes in clothes, jewellery etc. She always makes it seem that everything is “big” on her and she acts like she is super petite when it’s not really the case.

She’s slim but also curvy, she’s got boobs and a butt. There’s a lot of food content on her channel and her consuming so many calories in which she praises her “fast metabolism” for the way she is. Unfortunately some are not as blessed and if they ate the amount she eats they would probably be overweight. Up her own ass much 😒

Idk this just doesn’t sit right with me, it can give a really wrong message to viewers who suffer from body image issues and ED’s. She constantly makes it seem that she is naturally small and almost rubs it in for everyone to see when this tit can be super triggering.
If she could just stop mentioning her physical appearance in such a showy way it wouldn’t be so much of a problem.

Reactions: 10
Her hair is dreadful and those eyebrows!! Also if she pulls on night outs I’m sure none of them are lookers… just need to look at Gollum🤣 she also looks 31 not 21

Also she says rose instead of rosé which bothers me!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Saffron going on holiday with her school friends, this is what ana should be doing her school friends are her real friends before YouTube. All her ‘friends‘ now are using her for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ana has a nice figure though. Curves in the right places IMO, id love her figure
She’s still slim so I don’t see why she lies about her clothes size when there’s nothing wrong with being anything over a 6….

Reactions: 16
as someone who ate takeaway three times a week for weeks on end during lockdown I promise you it does. Plus Ana far too often eats more than just a few takeaways a week
No I don’t mean affects her, like my god it will. But it doesn’t affect you or I.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how much anas bracelet was?

Julies last post - are you telling me atticus would really eat that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I can't stand ana BUT---

Ana's mum reminds me of my own - bad tempered, borderline verbally abusive, cold. Ana has made a living for herself since she was 14, and paid the rent while her mum couldn't be arsed getting a job. Ive no idea why everyone here all of a sudden loves Julie and thinks she deserves any amount of respect from her daughter.
Yes! and Julie puts on a "kind" front on her own channel, just like all the other toxic mothers do in front of other people.

Also, playing devils advocate to the statements of "anas so ungrateful. I work 190 hours a week and have never been abroad , can't feed my kids etc. she doesn't know what struggle is"

It's all relative. I think she's as annoying as everyone else but just because you perceive her as having more materialistic things than you doesn't mean her mental health can't suffer.

Reactions: 12
She’s going on footasylum locked in
When I think of the personalities that are in the footasylum videos (yung filly, chunkz, nella Rose, bambino becky etc) I don't really see how Ana or even Millie T fits in?? They're both boring what will be entertaining about them being on this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Loolll so this was the ‘big secret surprise’?! I swear every z level influencer goes on there, they’ve even had Jake Mitchell’s sister on there before 😭 it’s so funny that on tiktok and on here the common guess was I’m a celeb but really it’s some scraping the barrel series in comparison 😭 can’t wait for the true Mingsnorth to be exposed, she can’t control the edit on this one, though I doubt she will say more than 2 words, will be interesting to see her without the makeup and fake tan though

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The only person I know from that list is millie t and I can’t stand her. What a tit irrelevant line up. No doubt ana will pretend this is her first tv show appearance 😂 this won’t get you on im a celeb ana babe x

the only good thing is that ana cant control the editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never heard of this Locked In thing before - do they all live together?

She’s going to become new best friends with Millie T and become even more unbearable isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.