Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is with her snapped disgusting hair, she looks gross and so dirty ha I thought she'd just had it done!???

Crying at the black bear also, she will look back in 10 years time and be so embarrased she bought that ha she is such a sheep and a follower and does everything to please and try to impress others basically

Reactions: 31
This new colour she has on her hair, I think I dislike more than the dark. It just doesn’t look right at all, like it doesn’t suit her. Not that the dark did also

Reactions: 16
Why can’t her and saffron just be honest and say they drifted instead of keeping up the best friends front purely so minions will keep watching them
Their friendship never felt genuine. A real best friend you can be yourself, I felt like Ana put her on a pedestal. It just always seemed fake and not genuine.

Reactions: 27
ill again? Jesus, maybe you should start considering your diet, give your body the nutrients and vitamins it needs to help build your immune system back up.. eating McDonalds and take away 24/7 is going to ruin it!! also maybe start being a bit more hygienic too?? might help!!!

Reactions: 30
Makes a career out of binge eating and drinking, wonders why immune system is shot to tit 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hate to break this to you Ana but that isn’t champagne hun 😂😭

also i just looked up that black bear thing she bought herself... not being funny but £645.00 for that???? more money than sense comes to mind
Imagine your friends only buying you a bottle of Asti between what was it like 3 of them? eek

• Haha
Reactions: 40
last time i visited my aunt she actually poured me a glass of it.. tastes like piss !!!! good luck ana

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EXA
I didn't take that comment so offensive, just more that people in this day and age do have kids and claim benefits, never work and no intention to. I know a few like that 😂 I don't think that the commenter actually cares about people having kids unmarried?
meJulie does brand deals and clearly claims benefits and I can't see any reason she cannot work since Bratticus is in School.
She lives off her daughters name

Anyway back to Ana...........
EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT!!

Reactions: 7
Can't believe you'd be proud of your parents not having a piece of paper saying they're legally together at the time you popped into existence. For shame. If anas parents were married she'd be a completely different person, no doubt.
Hahahah I was born out of marriage too and I’m nothing like ana. I don’t think nothing is wrong with attics or Julie think it’s just Ana who the problem is here money got to her head

naw wish I could work for fiber one 😂 me and my ed bloody love them things xxx
Same and I had absolutely no clue they’d released new protein ones, thanks Julie for letting my ED know about a way of getting protein in but with low calories
As someone said above, it is irresponsible for her to promote diet things when the person very correctly said that a lot of Ana’s viewers will be people with ED’s (as unfortunately people with ED’s often watch food videos) and she should be more careful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Same and I had absolutely no clue they’d released new protein ones, thanks Julie for letting my ED know about a way of getting protein in but with low calories
As someone said above, it is irresponsible for her to promote diet things when the person very correctly said that a lot of Ana’s viewers will be people with ED’s (as unfortunately people with ED’s often watch food videos) and she should be more careful
Julie knows this and dosent care is the reality. She’d do anything for money (bar actual work) and dosent give a tit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.