Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana's choice of words cracks me up, it's a candlestick HOLDER. And a candlestick, not a twirly candle 😂 Also, she has a cupboard full of candles but does she actually light them?

Reactions: 22
Why is she so immature around sex, the fact she openly speaks about masturbating in the morning for a "boost" is grim.
What happened in Maga stays in Maga tho bbys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she so immature around sex, the fact she openly speaks about masturbating in the morning for a "boost" is grim.
What happened in Maga stays in Maga tho bbys
Especially when she’s said she doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet. No doubt she doesn’t wash after that either 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Her new video where she brags about everything she got and her presents which most people wouldn’t even get for their 21st just appeared so narcissistic and smug of her.

Her present from her nan was so cute but she couldn’t make it more obvious that she disliked them. I’m sure most people would be made up by that extra personalisation but she’s a snobby (I mean chavvy) pig who is so used to that kind of stuff sit wasn’t special enough.

Also Ana sweetie make up your mind, are you keeping your content pg or mature because it could not be more unclear and you’re clearly confused yourself 😂 The cards you received wouldn’t be a shock to most of us js and we couldn’t care less if you kept them forever.

The amount of times she knocked her glass table 😬🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
The contrast between when she opened her nans bracelet and then byrons ring 😟 and saying she loved wearing jewellery that was the same colour as her rings, she ain’t gonna be wearing that bracelet is she. And she’s so materialistic now, jewellery everything, crystals bla bla bla is this the same girl who was grateful for Yankee candles and soap and glory stuff

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
imagine if its acc her cos i swear i posted something about her on her insta next thing i am blocked she defo looks on this

Anyone notice saffron didn’t get her anything
literally there friendship is so fake reminds me of elle darby and carys whittaker ahahaha

I was wondering this, she’d usually say she sent her flowers. Did saffron post about it? Also thought it was telling that Gaz got her a bottle of vodka and Brian designed her a ring, when Gaz used to be her BFF
brian hahahaha sorry i shouldnt laugh idk if you got mixed there names on purpose im gassed hahahaha

Reactions: 11
Considering some people see/saw Byron as being a fake friend his gift was actually really thoughtful

Reactions: 35
Any guesses on what the picture Freya and Callum's gift was since she said it was inappropriate

Also, did she say Amber sent her flowers? I thought they no longer spoke or followed each other?

Reactions: 8
Of course she had to say that the ring Byron got her was the best gift she’s ever received and seemed a lot more grateful and chuffed than any of her other presents. She didn’t come across appreciative when talking about the Louis Vuitton bracelet her mum got her. She’s become unbelievably unrealistic now! Everything has to be expensive to her otherwise she doesn’t want it. Watching her old what I got for my birthday throughout the years and just shows how ungrateful she’s become.

Reactions: 30
Any guesses on what the picture Freya and Callum's gift was since she said it was inappropriate

Also, did she say Amber sent her flowers? I thought they no longer spoke or followed each other?
Half the things she says, does and posts are inappropriate so it must be something really rude for her to not show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.