Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in her life is temporary: Friends, trends, materialistic tit she hoards and spends on. Too bad family aren't temporary ana,
they've done so much for you and yet you come across extremely entitled; at the end of the day you need to learn to respect them more and not get too carried away with everything else. Your personality is absolutely rotten now.

Are my eyes deceiving me or has she spent £645 on a plastic bear?!
The sad part is that within the next few months, it will be nowhere to be seen. She probably would have chucked it away because it was taking too much space and didn't match her vibe😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Every time we talk about her friends being fake / cling ons I think of quisha rose and that Dubai video (will link it if it’s still up). Her and Ana are about the same age, both started out with that pastel/floral/cutesy vibe and have since grown up, moved to big cities and become your typical influencers (except I do actually still like quisha, personally). In the video quisha was having a bit of a breakdown and made it very clear how fake the influencer world is, that everything is transactional etc, and I can’t help but think that the same must apply to ana and her ‘friendships’
Eta looks like quisha has deleted that video, must have been very recent as it was defo on there a few weeks ago. Hope some people know what I’m talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel so bad for her Nan, like Ana was being just rotten about the gift. Be greatful! Even if the present isn’t your fave still wear it once in a while and dont complain. Just vile. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly if she wants a take away a few times a week that’s up to her, it really doesn’t effect you in anyway.
as someone who ate takeaway three times a week for weeks on end during lockdown I promise you it does. Plus Ana far too often eats more than just a few takeaways a week

Reactions: 17
The fact she’s on thread 45 is beyond me… you must be doing some pretty messed up stuff to be on this amount of threads!

Reactions: 21
anas teeth and chin are awful not body shaming but if she drank some water she’d have a lot less of a bloated face..

also, she says she’s ill all the time, not shocked since the girl thinks covid doesn’t exist and hasn’t ate a vegetable in years x

Lastly, I don’t know what she sees in Cartier it’s been overdone now, it was ok years ago when it wasn’t taken over by chavvy influencers and people wearing copies. If she had some originality she’d be able to find something more herself. I know Tiffany’s is really popular but this year I treated myself to one of their necklaces, I’m a student and worked all summer and went through a very rough patch (break up, cancer scare, overall terrible mental health) and I wanted to treat myself to something, so I got myself one of the Tiffany necklaces, and I love it and cherish it a lot. If I were ana I’d be buying timeless pieces like that not trashy Cartier with awful engraving on, I mean who wants a ring that says 21? Or skinny dip?

Reactions: 28
Ana complaining that she gets sick when she probably hasn’t consumed a vegetable in a few years 😂

The sad thing is that she probably didn’t even eat one of them! 🙄
Ikr! she is so materialistic and doesn’t even bother to appreciate her memories!! All she needs is more and more and more, her Nans gift wasnt enough for her, 1 cake isnt enough for her! She needs more and more

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.