Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why it irks me but with their podcast they say “two friends talk tit for an hour” it’s literally 35 minutes or less, bore off😂

The caption 💀💀💀
She’s getting beyond ridiculous

And also don’t worry Ana, no one thinks he’s your boyfriend x
they’ve definitely knobbed though

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The caption 💀💀💀
She’s getting beyond ridiculous

And also don’t worry Ana, no one thinks he’s your boyfriend x
That's the caption you'd write in year 8/9 when you fancy someone and think you'd be great together but you want to hear someone else say it, and then you'd reply with "omg I'd never date him, he's my best mate x"

Reactions: 38
Wow I’ve just watched a video of anas from 3 years ago where she goes shopping with her mum and she literally looks a million times better. She also even talks different now to what she did in these videos? She seemed so sweet. Didn’t realise how much she had changed personality wise as well. Biggest glow down in history!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

no hate to this girl obvs she’s just minding her business and she’s gorgeous but immediately thought of our princess ana xx

• Haha
Reactions: 33

no hate to this girl obvs she’s just minding her business and she’s gorgeous but immediately thought of our princess ana xx
In all seriousness I wore my hair in high ponytails like everyday for years and I’ve recently stopped doing that because I’ve started going bald/losing hair at the back of my head. And Ana will start to the amount she’s scraping it back, and it’s knocked my confidence. And as Ana is in the public eye it would be something people will pick up on.

Reactions: 24
She is definitely only going on that show because it gives her an excuse not to actually post considering it's more surprising when she does post on time these days

Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone else has posted this but a woman who does the modelling for manyyyy of the fast fashion brands wore the same outfit as Ana did 👀

Reactions: 14
nahhh I bet ana smells like cornish pasty..

i don't know if its just me... but cornish pasty heated up smells like B.O lmao idkkkk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In all seriousness I wore my hair in high ponytails like everyday for years and I’ve recently stopped doing that because I’ve started going bald/losing hair at the back of my head. And Ana will start to the amount she’s scraping it back, and it’s knocked my confidence. And as Ana is in the public eye it would be something people will pick up on.
same here!! i’d never wear my hair down in school so it would always be in a high pony and my hairline has a lot of patches and it’s very uneven, i wish i’d have let my hair breathe and Ana should do the same, not to mention the chronic headaches it’s left me with

Reactions: 11
I know this could come across nasty however If there’s one thing she’s good at, it’s the sight of it gets me out of my depressive rut to have a pamper & a good clean. (Not that I’m dirty btw!😂) ….
but I could not deal with how unhygienic she comes across, at least.

& her ‘friends’ are not genuine at all are they? I agree with others she should move closer to Julie, have a hard think of where channel is going to go & just sort herself out. She used to be okay, I wouldn’t say I was a fan but I’m sure most of us could at least relate to her back then.. can’t say the same anymore. It’s all gone to her head

Reactions: 15
What’s funny (and confirms her lack of hygiene) is when byron in their latest podcast episode roasts her by saying that she stinks.. like out of everything he could have said he said that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why does she bother editing her beaky nose in pictures when everyone sees what it really looks like in her videos anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.