Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, hold up, that footasylum thing is what she got confirmed for in that god awful video??? The thing which she said “it’s my dream” girly I’m 21 and I’ve never heard it it
OMG same! I’m 22 and have never heard of it in my life.

Reactions: 15
i feel like her appearance will get ripped to shreds on locked in. they did it to eleanor neale last year and also mocked how much she cried whilst suffering with anxiety and depression🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
And who are the others doing it too? I know who Millie T is and I’ve heard of Steph Toms but who else is joining her

Reactions: 7
Yo I’m not gonna lie gals and guys, did anyone else actually realise how good looking Doyle is? What happened there... 😂💀

Reactions: 4
Just when Julie was starting to have more style than Anna … 🤭🤭🤭
5C73C34C-91BA-4F37-B173-A254D3A0AE3F.jpeg
CC486E63-7BD9-487B-A0CD-9D6DB09E2A58.jpeg

Jealous are ya !!!! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’m only just getting round to watching her birthday cideo and she started it off by saying her old nails were awful and she didn’t know what happened because they never chip…. They were done by the same nail girl who does them for her in Manchester weren’t they??? I wouldn’t take her back as a client if I was her

Reactions: 17
Ana and Mejulie seem to have the same fried and frazzled hair, they both need a good cut

Reactions: 15
I’m only just getting round to watching her birthday cideo and she started it off by saying her old nails were awful and she didn’t know what happened because they never chip…. They were done by the same nail girl who does them for her in Manchester weren’t they??? I wouldn’t take her back as a client if I was her
I think she said she had them done on holiday?

I’ve never heard of the show and never heard of a single person going on it. I’m only 29, am I secretly 101? Help. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just listened to ana and byrons podcast for the first time bc i was bored… i decided to take some notes from their most recent episode and this is what i got

• ana gets ill for a week after drinking
•ana now takes vitamin C because of byrons recommendation as he swears by them
•byron went paint-balling and wore two pairs of pants. unfortunately he didn’t go with ana or freya but he wished they were there because they would have provided him with great entertainment.
•ana really wants to go paint-balling

okay i zoned out here but i think she was talking about her birthday night out so this is what i picked up…

•They went to a bar called ‘Alcotraz’
•ana felt sO fUckEd because the cocktails were strong💪
•they saw people they knew and crashed their ‘business drinks’ but it’s fine because ana said she was “also there on business kind of”
•ana doesn’t remember most of the night
•they went to loads of places and it was allegedly a long night
•Some of the boys in Alcotraz were ‘nice-looking’ anas words not mine
•After saying that, she went to say “Apart from one” but stopped herself mid sentence and said “no- he’s lovely looking but there’s one of them i just did not fancy” 🤨
•Then byron allegedly starts saying ‘silly comments’

*giggle giggle*

•Ana was sat right by this guy who said to ana “do u want your drink” or something like that and byron said “i think she wants more than her drink” *insert winky face emoji*

•ana and byron then get distracted by byrons alexa and byron tells us that his alexa keeps doing bizarre things. hm, very interesting.

*byron yapping on about his hangover* we do not care

•When byron is on a night out he either gets forced into paying for something he doesn’t need to pay for or gets told he’s doing something he shouldn’t be doing
•Byron got told that he pissed all over the floor and is being kicked out
•byron sits down when having a wee
•as he walked out, the guy who works there pushed him back into the cubicle and starts screaming at him for allegedly pissing on the floor
•Byron says he didn’t contribute to the mess of the toilet
•This guy grabbed the neck of byrons t shirt and got all the security guards
(so dramatic i cannot)
•Byron didn’t go back to those toilets after that
•ana was talking to a guy who bragged about being a model and then she got the ick and turned to haz and was like “get him out”
•so haz said something like “she’s not interest in u” and model dude was like “i wanna hear it from her”
•oh that’s a bit boring actually he just said to ana “so u don’t want me here anymore”
and she responded “no i’m really sorry”

damn thought there was gonna be beef

anyway
•the boys gave ana shots that apparently are supposed to make you… (brace yourself) ‘horny’
•but byron says those shots don’t work on women
•idk where this all fits in on the timeline but ana says that
freya was skeptical about watching 50 shades of grey so ana persuaded her to watch the first one and freya said it was incredible
so freya, josh and ana all watched the second one together and freya was enjoying it but trying to pretend that she wasn’t and ana found that hilarious. oh and they ate wagamama’s
and they were so hungover! who would have guessed
•anas going on about her 6 day hangover now

•she said for the next few episodes of her podcast she will be perfect in her health because no alcohol is going into her system…

yeah but ana what about all the mcdonald’s going into ur system? that’s not good for ur health either silly

okay there’s 7 more minutes but i’ve waisted enough of my life away listening to that tit show so this is all i got😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The fact that Ana claims she was up till 9:30 am after her birthday, definitely was up sniffing some ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What’s the tea between Saffron and Millie T anyway😂 It’ll be interesting to see how Saffron will react if Ana becomes friends with Millie👀

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.