Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, hold up, that footasylum thing is what she got confirmed for in that god awful video??? The thing which she said “it’s my dream” girly I’m 21 and I’ve never heard it it

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And people really thought it was I’m a celeb😭 we really give her the benefit of the doubt sometimes don’t we

• Haha
Reactions: 63
buzzing for Steph Toms going on there.... but actually slightly interested to see how ana acts... she's deffo gonna bezzy up next to millie... good luck to whoever sleeps next to her..

Reactions: 19
Her new friendship with MillieT is going to bring some new videos at least.

Say it or Sniff it
Come down with me
Mukbang with my dealer
24 hours on a bender

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Her friends do her so dirty on their stories lol View attachment 812766
I think they take the piss? Bc I wouldn’t post my friend looking this bad!! why didn’t she fix her teeth if she is so into how she looks? Her big nose and bulging KONK would look tad better with the teeth not looking crack head like!

duck that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! It couldn’t be a better way to describe her face! Pmsl

So Ana is doing footasylum locked in…this is a pic from the promo video and she has something stuck in her teeth 😶
omfg 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 814763

I'm sorry but this is all I see when I see Ana
🤥YES !!! Pmsl !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! and Julie puts on a "kind" front on her own channel, just like all the other toxic mothers do in front of other people.

Also, playing devils advocate to the statements of "anas so ungrateful. I work 190 hours a week and have never been abroad , can't feed my kids etc. she doesn't know what struggle is"

It's all relative. I think she's as annoying as everyone else but just because you perceive her as having more materialistic things than you doesn't mean her mental health can't suffer.
Is this foot asylum thing like big brother? Will be interesting to see how she survives having to actually cook and clean because if she doesn’t others will get annoyed I’d imagine. Although if they are all Youtubers they are probably all lazy wannabes too

Reactions: 10
Never heard about this programme but as I can see, it's full of rejects of society Z-listers influencers

Reactions: 28
Never heard of it and don't really care hahah

she's grubby as duck

Reactions: 9
Her new friendship with MillieT is going to bring some new videos at least.

Say it or Sniff it
Come down with me
Mukbang with my dealer
24 hours on a bender
Will be interesting to see as I remember Millie T and Kate were at a brand event a while back, I think Ana was there with Haz, but I remember it coming up the daggers that Ana was firing at Millie and Kate when they were doing a baking thing, as Kate and Millie were kind of the odd ones out and Ana must have felt she was queen b at the time 🤣 and especially with the hate that Carmie gives Ana’s BFF (nobody believes that anymore) Saffy B you’d think she wouldn’t be but will be interesting to see if she does.

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if it’s already been posted, not caught up in this thread. But anas ‘secret project’ is going into that footasylum Locked in show, don’t know if anyone watched last seasons one. But yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 Who cares about health when you’re rich?
(i know it’s a bit early but thought it was funny 😂)

Reactions: 9
Just waiting for the obvious cringe flirty behaviour… the ‘everyone fancies me’
Vibes.. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.