Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her besties Josh and Haz only got her a bottle of alcohol, I get that people might be on a budget but if I was Ana I would prefer something meaningful or something I could use more than once , could’ve spent less and brought her something good big just alcohol

Reactions: 34
Her hair is fried 😬 definitely says no to haircuts even though she has an insane amount of split ends. Any good hairdresser would advice you to cut it off. And she’s still straightening her hair inwards which has clearly fried those pieces
The two front shorter pieces do not look like they should be shorter lmao the hair looks like it's snapped off there

Reactions: 14
Absolutely howling at my friend's brought me champagne no Anna that's cheap sparkling martini and five pound asda prosseco
I only know its five pound as I quite often buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Not been on this thread for ages
I’m so behind
But I’m just catching up on her 21st vlog
And I think I speak for us all when I say
What the duck are her eyebrows 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m new to this thread, can someone enlighten me why she hasn’t got her teeth fixed if she’s such a rich influencer?? Her mouth looks so over crowded it’s disgusting I can’t even watch her cos her mouth is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why can’t her and saffron just be honest and say they drifted instead of keeping up the best friends front purely so minions will keep watching them

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else have an irrational fear of ana saying ‘beautiful’ I’m so triggered by it- why does she say it like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“I’ve basically grown up online”
Oh, I’d argue you haven’t at all Ana. 😐

It is just so…..BEA… no, shut the duck up.

Reactions: 15
So I got my sister to do a Tiktok video of Ana being a fake. Doubt it will go big but for the person who asked it’s on there. Maybe someone else on here has a bit bigger platform for it. Also noticed Olivia Bowen posted on her Instagram story that social media is a fake etc and the tiktok couldn’t be more fitting to Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Awww how lovely Tattle members got Ana the exact same gift as Saffron got her ….. NOTHING 🤭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So I got my sister to do a Tiktok video of Ana being a fake. Doubt it will go big but for the person who asked it’s on there. Maybe someone else on here has a bit bigger platform for it. Also noticed Olivia Bowen posted on her Instagram story that social media is a fake etc and the tiktok couldn’t be more fitting to Ana!
Imagine copying everything someone else does 🙄it’s very strange

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.