Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s actually amazing she can be called an ā€œinfluencerā€ when the only person being influenced is herself. A ā€œcontent creatorā€ when sheā€™s a content duplicator. People really get paid the most for the bare minimum these days- you deserve the Cartier sweetie x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Itā€™s actually amazing she can be called an ā€œinfluencerā€ when the only person being influenced is herself. A ā€œcontent creatorā€ when sheā€™s a content duplicator. People really get paid the most for the bare minimum these days- you deserve the Cartier sweetie x
I could not agree more. When has anyone ever said Ana inspires them or that sheā€™s done something positive to them LOL.

Reactions: 17
Bet sheā€™s going to post a video sometime soon and pretend the whole reason she was copying all along was for a video šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Round 25 guys and sheā€™s stuck in the days of like for a rate, like for hot or not šŸ˜‚
When was the last time you had sex? I struggle to remember but around 2 or 3 days ago *giggles*.
What is your body count? Well itā€™s definitely gone up since the last time guys.. what happens in maga stays in maga.
What happened on the girls holiday? What happens in maga stays in maga bbyyy should we do a storytime? Letā€™s just say it was messy.
What REALLY happened on the ski trip? Me and Saff have planned a storytime but oh my god guys! Some of it is so crazy and messy that I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever share it
Do you masturbate? Giggles a lot. Of course I do itā€™s such a normal thing guys honestly!! I do it every morning, sometimes you just need that kick to get you going. (Sheā€™s actually said that šŸ¤¢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Round 25 guys and sheā€™s stuck in the days of like for a rate, like for hot or not šŸ˜‚
Heres a q for you Ana.

'When will you stop pretending you are happy living in Manchester, living a fake life for the camera and move back home?'

Reactions: 26
View attachment 819225View attachment 819226View attachment 819227View attachment 819228
Would anyone like to add anymore??
I wish these would end up on a big tiktok or something so people can really see šŸ˜«
Oh wow! Even the caption in the last one!

Bet sheā€™s going to post a video sometime soon and pretend the whole reason she was copying all along was for a video šŸ˜‚
ā€˜No one noticed that I was copying for months, go meā€™

Reactions: 6

Watch from 12:11-12:54.
This is my favourite Julie clip ever. Peak NarcMum. :D

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.